2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Addicted To Walk-throughs !
Yash
Jun 26 2012, 10:18 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 26 2012, 01:04 PM) *
Yep, that's why I like watching these things because I can't play them ! dry.gif

Me too dry.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Jun 29 2012, 09:23 AM
Learning Guitar Lord
Ben, you are so evil biggrin.gif I watched that Silent Hill gameplay you posted and then I said hmmm, let me watch another one. And then the next day I watched another one, and then another .... Yesterday evening I watched part 40 ohmy.gif mad.gif can't stop watching a couple every night tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 29 2012, 09:35 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Opetholic @ Jun 29 2012, 09:23 AM) *
Ben, you are so evil biggrin.gif I watched that Silent Hill gameplay you posted and then I said hmmm, let me watch another one. And then the next day I watched another one, and then another .... Yesterday evening I watched part 40 ohmy.gif mad.gif can't stop watching a couple every night tongue.gif

Hahaha !! Dude, I'm on part 52 ! I've also got the addiction ! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Jul 1 2012, 09:13 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 29 2012, 02:05 PM) *
Hahaha !! Dude, I'm on part 52 ! I've also got the addiction ! laugh.gif

Looks like its more dangerous than Smack and Coke themselves tongue.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 1 2012, 10:27 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Opetholic @ Jun 29 2012, 09:23 AM) *

I finished the series a couple of days ago... have you got to the end yet ? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Jul 1 2012, 06:34 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 1 2012, 09:27 AM) *
I finished the series a couple of days ago... have you got to the end yet ? biggrin.gif

No not yet biggrin.gif I am not allowed to do anything during weekends but spend time with gf tongue.gif I will watch them during the week hehe... Well we have to find another walkthrough series biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 1 2012, 08:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Opetholic @ Jul 1 2012, 06:34 PM) *
No not yet biggrin.gif I am not allowed to do anything during weekends but spend time with gf tongue.gif I will watch them during the week hehe... Well we have to find another walkthrough series biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Found this from the same guy !! Funny as hell laugh.gif Beware language !

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Jul 5 2012, 09:13 AM
Learning Guitar Lord
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 1 2012, 07:10 PM) *
Found this from the same guy !! Funny as hell laugh.gif Beware language !

Done with Silent Hill biggrin.gif I thought the ending (actually many of them) was good smile.gif Ok, let's check out hysteria wheels tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:21 PM