Fender Amp - Unsure of Details, Seeking more info!
Ragnar the Awful
Feb 15 2007, 07:18 PM
GMC:er
Ok, stick with me on this one.. I have a Fender "The Twin" Red Knob combo amp with 2x12" speakers. My father had received it from an nice older woman quite some years ago after working on her house. Her son had purchased it new, shortly before enlisting in the armed forces. My father gigged with it a little, but mostly just played at home. He gave it to me when I was 16; I'll be 22 in a few weeks. I've played it on a regular basis, but never gigged. It shows some wear and tear, but no signs of defective parts. I am not very knowledgeable yet in this field, so can anybody possibly help me determine the year of production and further specs? I know the tubes have never been changed, and it made in the mid-80's. The serial number is #L07XXXX (I'll fill in the X's from home later). Thanks! Any info at all (or direction pointing) is much appreciated!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
[ My Gear ]
[ Washburn Maverick BT-2, Cherry Sunburst ]
[ Ibanez Artcore AG85, Transparent Red ]
[ Fender Squier '51, 2-tone Sunburst ]
[ Gibson Faded Flying V, Worn Cherry ]
[ Fender "The Twin" Red Knob 2x12" Combo Amp ]
[ Boss BD-2; DS-1; CS-3; BF-2; MT-2; PS-2; Ibanez DML10 ]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Ragnar the Awful   Fender Amp - Unsure of Details   Feb 15 2007, 07:18 PM
- - MickeM   QUOTE (Ragnar the Awful @ Feb 15 2007, 07...   Feb 15 2007, 08:13 PM
- - Craig M   http://www.provide.net/~cfh/fender2.html QUOTE...   Feb 15 2007, 10:41 PM
nnn
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 04:45 PM