Tech 21 Sansamp Blonde
ItSME3
Jun 11 2012, 03:32 PM
GMC:er
http://www.tech21nyc.com/products/sansamp/...cterseries.html

I bought one of those for some nice clean sounds (can`t afford an axe-fx or Kemper). The Blonde offers classic Fender Sounds from Bassman to SuperSonic and back. Anyway I think it works pretty well for recording and in front of an amp. Here a short clip (backingtrack from jamcentral) with some clean blackface type of setting. I used some mild reverb and delay. To my ears it sounds a tad more lively than a pod or my guitar rig.

Attached File  Tech_21_Sansamp_Blonde.mp3 ( 546.65K ) Number of downloads: 514

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by ItSME3: Jun 11 2012, 03:32 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jun 11 2012, 06:10 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
This sounds excellent to me ! - fender like clean sounds i like the most .
Good guitar playing too - Great !

How much did you pay for the tech 21?

I own a hot rod deluxe and use it not to much right now ,because its really loud at home - but i want give it away because of the great clean sound .

In a few years when i play better think i gonna use it more often.... rolleyes.gif

Dieter

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 11 2012, 07:24 PM
Instructor
I love its sound! It's very warm and professional! Is this a line recording?

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
ItSME3
Jun 11 2012, 08:56 PM
GMC:er
Hi guys,

yes the sound is nice and warm. It's a direct recording into the line in of my lexicon Omega. The Sansamp has a build in speaker sim. BTW its all analogue. I bought it for 120 Euros which is a decent prie for the quality. The speaker sim is some kind of Jensen characteristics and you can defeat it with a switch in case you want to use it as a pedal in front of a real amp.

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Jun 11 2012, 09:45 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (ItSME3 @ Jun 11 2012, 02:32 PM) *
http://www.tech21nyc.com/products/sansamp/...cterseries.html

I bought one of those for some nice clean sounds (can`t afford an axe-fx or Kemper). The Blonde offers classic Fender Sounds from Bassman to SuperSonic and back. Anyway I think it works pretty well for recording and in front of an amp. Here a short clip (backingtrack from jamcentral) with some clean blackface type of setting. I used some mild reverb and delay. To my ears it sounds a tad more lively than a pod or my guitar rig.

Attached File  Tech_21_Sansamp_Blonde.mp3 ( 546.65K ) Number of downloads: 514

Sounds very nice! Tech 21 is a great company and still made in USA which is amazing! smile.gif Great quality, price and sound! Congrats!

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jun 12 2012, 06:14 AM
Learning Roadie
I'll certainly be looking at the character series as the basis for a small back up rig to my Axe Fx once my other stuff sells and I've bought my pc.

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:58 PM