New Musical Endeavor For Me, The Ardat-Yakshi
The Uncreator
Mar 16 2012, 08:32 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I think I've got to the point where enough of my music laying around just doesn't fit my normal thing going on, so I started this little side project called "The Ardat-Yakshi". It will be mostly instrumental, a mixture of symphonic and synth music with a possibility for vocals (if any it will be female clean vocals). Trying to focus on ambience, if you checked out the thread about my new monitors in the practice room, that song is pretty much where I am headed, although a bit more intricate at times, and droning at times.

Only one song up now, appreciate any "likes" you could throw my way!!

http://www.facebook.com/Demonofnightwinds

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
Ben Higgins
Mar 18 2012, 06:51 PM
Instructor
Consider it 'Liked' ! wink.gif

Where does the name come from ?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Mar 18 2012, 07:39 PM
Mass Effect smile.gif

Super fanboy here laugh.gif

Ardat-Yakshi (meaning 'Demon Of The Night Winds' in an old asari dialect) is a rare genetic condition in asari, specifically affecting their nervous systems. Although the condition does not harm the asari, during mating the Ardat-Yakshi's nervous system completely overpowers and dominates that of her mates, causing hemorrhaging in the victim's brain and ultimately death in extreme cases. As a result, the Ardat-Yakshi becomes smarter, stronger and deadlier after each encounter. Ardat-Yakshi also have the innate ability to dominate the minds of others.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 18 2012, 08:06 PM
Instructor
Hey man! I just liked your page at facebook! That song sound epic! I like this new project! All the best mate! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Mar 18 2012, 08:11 PM
http://soundcloud.com/the-ardat-yakshi/thessia-burns

Forgot, here is the song!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 12:21 PM