Good Morning Mr. Vandalism
Chris S.
May 7 2015, 03:59 PM
Learning Roadie
So I woke up this morning and as I went to my car I noticed green slimy stuff smeared all over my car with a nice "F--- You" written on the side of my car - then I noticed they did it to about 6 other cars on my street mad.gif

Such lovely fellows we have around here rolleyes.gif

Nothing the power washer couldn't fix - so has anyone else ever had something vandalized or anything?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Chris S.: May 8 2015, 03:14 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 8 2015, 07:16 PM
GMC:er
Did you take a phone pic or anything? Make a good facebook post smile.gif Sorry for the hassle!

QUOTE (Chris S. @ May 7 2015, 10:59 AM) *
So I woke up this morning and as I went to my car I noticed green slimy stuff smeared all over my car with a nice "F--- You" written on the side of my car - then I noticed they did it to about 6 other cars on my street mad.gif

Such lovely fellows we have around here rolleyes.gif

Nothing the power washer couldn't fix - so has anyone else ever had something vandalized or anything?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Mertay
May 8 2015, 08:26 PM
Worst I got was "clean me" written on my dirty window biggrin.gif

I get that joke for dirty cars but why would someone do that to a street? fun? or maybe some sort of revenge?

This post has been edited by Mertay: May 8 2015, 08:27 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris S.
May 8 2015, 08:50 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Mertay @ May 8 2015, 07:26 PM) *
Worst I got was "clean me" written on my dirty window biggrin.gif

I get that joke for dirty cars but why would someone do that to a street? fun? or maybe some sort of revenge?

I don't bother anyone - I like to keep to myself mostly, a lot of punk kids on the street and around the neighborhood, probably just their idea of a good time rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Arpeggio
May 8 2015, 08:51 PM
You could spray this reply on your car with silly string:

“6 cars, looks like a practical joke by someone who hasn’t got the hang of the “making it funny” part. When it’s just abuse it shows a real lack of imagination.

2 out of 10”

Thing is, they might then smash your windows or something.

--------------------
Founder of new startup social network site that brings the good aspects of MySpace, Twitter and FaceBook together.

MyTwitFace.

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
May 16 2015, 10:34 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Good to hear you were able to clean it. The first night after I got myself a used car, someone has taken off the tailgate badge of it. Great job kids! smile.gif Of course made some scratches along the way. Almost feels like it was intentional really or just perfect timing ph34r.gif It was parked just outside, under the window. BTW - it is really annoying to witness parallel parking attempts. Just last night I got to watch a guy try to park his extremely big mercedes car and bumped mine several times along the way. There was really no damage so I didn't make a big deal out if it (I just ignored it) but then again... mad.gif

For this reason I do sometimes intentionally park in a way that no one even thinks of trying to fit their car in the remaining space as if you leave just a little bit they all somehow think they can fit or should I say "teleport" in there (usually Smart car space available).

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Chris S.
May 17 2015, 12:28 AM
Learning Roadie
I'm sorry to hear that Bogdan - I try to park the same way you described because as soon as I leave my neighbors steal my spot! mad.gif

It's a one-way alley and I'm too nice of a guy to take someone else's spot so I end up parking a block away rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by Chris S.: May 17 2015, 01:08 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 04:39 PM