Thank You Gmc!, ... and all GMC:ers
Bluesberry
Jul 13 2010, 10:50 AM
Learning Roadie
Hiya guys,

it could be that I have to take a break from GMC in a couple of weeks due to money issues. If this happens, however, I'm going to renew my account as soon as possible - and why is that? Simple: GMC is too awesome a place to leave. I love the awesome lessons and the forums. This place has given me so much motivation, and I actually doubt I'd be a guitarist anymore if it weren't for GMC. This place helps me to create music, and gives me hope and motivation in the lifelong pursuit of becoming a pro musician.

Thank you GMC! This place ROCKS! cool.gif biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
maharzan
Jul 13 2010, 11:05 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
You can still post in the forums if you aren't a subscribing member as well. So, hopefully we will continue to hear your experiences. smile.gif

Keep on rocking in the ..... smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jul 13 2010, 11:09 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Its very good to hear you feel motivated! I hope you'll be back with us as soon as possible, in the mean time you should practice practice and practice in order to pursue your dreams! smile.gif

See you round the forum smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Bluesberry
Jul 13 2010, 11:27 AM
Learning Roadie
Yeah, I'll stay active in the forums! Thanks guys!

Maharzan, I still haven't forgotten that I promised you I'd become great in one year. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Jul 13 2010, 11:28 AM
Jazz Instructor
Great, it's important to stay motivated, and that is not very difficult in community of guitar players! smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 03:39 AM