> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Matt23 - Malaguena
Matt23
Jul 9 2009, 02:04 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
Here's my second acoustic lesson.

You can see the original lesson here. https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/malaguena-lesson/

I used a nylon string guitar (no idea what make), recorded by a cheap headset mic.

Matt

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by skennington: Jul 14 2009, 05:37 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 10 2009, 12:10 AM
Instructor
Rhythm placement 4.3
Cleanness 4.4
Feel 4.2
Posture 4.6
Sound 4.3

Good solid take, your playing is lagging a bit but I think you have a good feel for rhythm regardless of that.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Jul 10 2009, 05:41 PM
Instructor
Rhythm placement 4.1
Cleanness 4.5
Feel 4.5
Posture 3.9
Sound 4

Nice composition and nice playing. There are some rules in classical guitar playing. Your right hand is in a good position but the left one is not. Your thumb has to be in the middle of the neck, never to be too visible and never that close to the 6th string like on the electric guitar. Also when you're sitting, you never put classical guitar on the right leg. It has to be on the left one and touching the right one for balance. The tremolo part was a bit sloppy but that's a difficult technique. Good job anyway

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jul 12 2009, 06:00 PM
Instructor
Rhythm placement 4.3
Cleanness 4.5
Feel 4.5
Posture 3.6
Sound 4

I agree with what Emir said !
Check out classical guitar players on Youtube and you will see how they hold their hands and positioning when they perform. Also, Gerardo always has proper posture so you should check his lessons first smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
skennington
Jul 13 2009, 02:12 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
85.87% on this one Matt, (pass)

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:57 PM