Pm Email Notifications Not Working, Also Personal Assistant
skennington
Nov 19 2008, 05:03 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Just wondering if it's just my account. Lately I have not been recieving these email notifications. Even when I logon, the "personal assistant" used to pop up allerting me of new messages, now it's not working.. sad.gif Checked all of my settings and all are set the way they have been. Any ideas?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Canis
Nov 19 2008, 06:07 PM
Learning Rock Star
If it was a long time ago since you last subscribed, have you tried to resubscribe to that topic/forum again?

It only works with forums for me. Subscribing to topics will just tell me once when someone new posts something. If that person posts something again, I won't get notified by it.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
skennington
Nov 20 2008, 01:10 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
QUOTE (Canis @ Nov 19 2008, 12:07 PM) *
If it was a long time ago since you last subscribed, have you tried to resubscribe to that topic/forum again?

It only works with forums for me. Subscribing to topics will just tell me once when someone new posts something. If that person posts something again, I won't get notified by it.

Thanks Canis but I'm getting all the reply notifications from topics that I'm subscribed to, it's just the dang pm's laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:28 PM