Big Day Tomorrow
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 30 2011, 03:04 PM
Instructor
Today i had the last rehearsal for tomorrow's concert - opening for Therapy? and The Prodigy. It feels quite odd, knowing that I will look different and play different from what I am used to.

I had a hell of a week - almost 9 hrs of rehearsals each day, starting with Monday and I'm really looking forward to these 2 days smile.gif

I promise to post pics and everything (I already have a little camera prepared tongue.gif) but in the mean time, I think I'm gonna have a little chocolate biggrin.gif to energize myself for the video chat tonight wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 12)
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 30 2011, 04:24 PM
Instructor
Awesome man!! Best of lucks for tomorrow!! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 30 2011, 04:30 PM
Instructor
Sounds excelent ! What do you mean by 'look different' ? Do you have to dress differently ? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 30 2011, 04:37 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 30 2011, 03:30 PM) *
Sounds excelent ! What do you mean by 'look different' ? Do you have to dress differently ? biggrin.gif

yes biggrin.gif I will be dressed as i have never been dressed in my WHOLE LIFE biggrin.gif I shall definitely post a picture biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 30 2011, 04:41 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 30 2011, 04:37 PM) *
yes biggrin.gif I will be dressed as i have never been dressed in my WHOLE LIFE biggrin.gif I shall definitely post a picture biggrin.gif

It's a gimp suit isn't it ? huh.gif

Oh wait, you said like you've never been dressed... my mistake ! rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 30 2011, 04:48 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 30 2011, 03:41 PM) *
It's a gimp suit isn't it ? huh.gif

Oh wait, you said like you've never been dressed... my mistake ! rolleyes.gif

No mate biggrin.gif biggrin.gif you'll see biggrin.gif in the mean time, I'm waiting for you at the video chat this evening wink.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 30 2011, 05:34 PM
Instructor
That's awesome man, it seems you have quite an excitement waiting in the next couple of days! smile.gif

Don't forget to get some sleep tho, and keep it metal \m/ smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 30 2011, 05:37 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jun 30 2011, 04:34 PM) *
That's awesome man, it seems you have quite an excitement waiting in the next couple of days! smile.gif

Don't forget to get some sleep tho, and keep it metal \m/ smile.gif

After the videochat today I'll go straight to bed mate, no late night movies or books or anything biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 30 2011, 06:41 PM
Instructor
All the best tomorrow !!! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 30 2011, 06:42 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Jun 30 2011, 05:41 PM) *
All the best tomorrow !!! smile.gif

Thanks a lot Sinisa!!

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Jul 1 2011, 04:37 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Best of luck Cosmin biggrin.gif If you need any assistance with your wardrobe, I'm sure Ben would be more than happy to lend you his diamond-encrusted banana hammock wink.gif

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 1 2011, 06:14 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Mudbone @ Jul 1 2011, 03:37 AM) *
Best of luck Cosmin biggrin.gif If you need any assistance with your wardrobe, I'm sure Ben would be more than happy to lend you his diamond-encrusted banana hammock wink.gif

Diamond encrusted? And he was making fun of my leg at last night's videochat biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 1 2011, 08:21 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 1 2011, 06:14 AM) *
Diamond encrusted? And he was making fun of my leg at last night's videochat biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

You bet, it's diamond encrusted ! cool.gif

I can't help that it looked like a pink chair. It didn't move so it could have been furniture. An easy mistake to make. laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:31 AM