Mafia Ii, game
Ivan Milenkovic
Oct 25 2011, 04:08 PM
Instructor
After years of not playing games, I installed Mafia II, very nice game. I remember when I played first part some 10 years or so, it was pretty good story. But, this new stuff.. not sure, very linear.

What do you guys think about it? Do you think games are becoming watered down - like movies?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TeoWulf
Oct 25 2011, 04:38 PM
GMC:er
I also tried Mafia II, because I liked the first part, but the follow up is not nearly as good as the original game.
Altogh I don't think games are becoming worse over time. For example the Assasin's Creed series become better and better with new parts coming out. Also the Elder Scrolls series if you like role-playing games.
But I totaly agree that movies are a lot worse nowdays.

Teo

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Oct 25 2011, 07:09 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Oct 25 2011, 11:08 AM) *
After years of not playing games, I installed Mafia II, very nice game. I remember when I played first part some 10 years or so, it was pretty good story. But, this new stuff.. not sure, very linear.

What do you guys think about it? Do you think games are becoming watered down - like movies?

I think they just rush them. They make the first game good so you get hooked, when the second one comes you are like sweet! I loved the first one, then its a let down. You can only kill so many mutant aliens in first person view before it gets old.

I miss the days of roleplaying games personally.

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 25 2011, 07:10 PM
Instructor
I don't know it.. but I'm checking a video at youtube and looks interesting...

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Oct 25 2011, 08:39 PM
Instructor
Nice, I'll check Elder Scrolls to see how it looks. Mafia II is a bit of a letdown (although the graphics is awesome).

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Oct 28 2011, 02:46 PM
Instructor
these realistic games are kind of strange in a way. It's like living life but in a video game, I haven't played games in this style in a long time. I used to enjoy fighting games biggrin.gif

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Oct 28 2011, 08:56 PM
Instructor
Uhh,these new games are dangerous, that you can easily gain addiction!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:49 AM