Help Please!
kyldeee
Mar 19 2011, 02:57 PM
GMC:er
So, I bought this CI 1 USB interface by steinberg a week ago, and have been struggling with it since.
It came with two programs SEQUEL and WAVELAB, first of all I don't know anything about mastering or editing.

I've looked every freaking tutorial there is on the World wide web, but I got nothing. I also downloaded GTR solo from waves (free for a year),
to use as a VST, but when I try to use it with wavelab it doesn't make a sound, wavelab finds all the plugins just fine and the GTR works as a standalone, although the sound is awful, like it is on when I tried SEQUEL. The Guitar sounds distorted all teh time there's a huge buzzing going on the background and the sound is crackilng all the time...

And top of that I lost the bloody receipt, so I can't return this THING to the store, now can I... Although I think I should throw it in the trash where it belongs.
Never trust a storekeep, I should go there and suckerpunch that dude.

So if anyone could offer any help, it would be much appreciated

Cheers
-T

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
kyldeee
Mar 21 2011, 03:32 PM
GMC:er
Now, how do I do that? sry I'm new to this smile.gif

Also sound is poppin' and crackling alot, what to do?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by kyldeee: Mar 21 2011, 03:32 PM

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:58 PM