2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Heroes
Nemanja Filipovi...
Oct 15 2008, 09:33 PM
Singing Instructor
QUOTE (Duncan @ Sep 30 2008, 04:15 PM) *
I agree. His eyebrows are definitely the most evil thing I've ever seen.

Yep I agree,he and Ben from lost,but as you sad if the actor sucked,the role would sucked too.I am pissed by the increasing tempo of new heroes,and seems like every body has a power.smile.gif
But Dexter rocks!!!!:)The only show that did not dissapointed me.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 15 2008, 09:39 PM
GMC:er
Dexter is still awesome. Heroes isn't really.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Duncan
Oct 15 2008, 10:27 PM
Heroes is getting better but it's still not great. I agree with the everyone seeming to have powers. And the bringing people back to life is getting annoying.

+Quote Post
Guitar1969
Oct 16 2008, 12:03 AM
I have watched Heroes from the beginning, and have been really disappointed in this new season. Aside from nobody ever dying, there is just too much time shifting(Jumping ahead and back in time). It was cool a bit in last season, but now its just overkill. I have been having thoughts of moving on from it.

I am new to Lost, but have been watching all the old episodes to get caught up(I'm at Episode 21 - They are airing 4 old ones a week- Love TIVO) - Its my Fav right now.

This post has been edited by Guitar1969: Oct 16 2008, 12:04 AM

--------------------
"Three Chords & The Truth . . ."

+Quote Post
Canis
Dec 4 2008, 02:26 PM
Learning Rock Star
All I have to say, this new episode..... EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Dec 4 2008, 02:33 PM
The last episode of heroes was awful and it got the worst rating ever on tv.com for a heroes episode. Biggest load of arse i have ever watched. Its gone from being in my top 5 shows to my most hated shows.

It angers me lol

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
Canis
Dec 4 2008, 02:36 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hehe, I can agree this one was clichee'ish (yet awesome!), but atleast it blewed the show back in it's original direction.. Sylar beeing Sylar again, etc tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Dec 4 2008, 02:48 PM
Get to da Chopper!
I'm not sure how i like the show lately, i guess i just watch it to feed the craving that set in when i started watching season 1. I must admit though- im really curious about some things- ike how the eclipse affects them etc

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Dec 4 2008, 03:20 PM
Heroes Season 3 is awful. I can't say there has been one good episode. It's annoying as Dexter and Prison Break current series are phenomenal.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Dec 4 2008, 03:54 PM
Instructor
My wife and I just got hooked!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Dec 4 2008, 03:55 PM
QUOTE (David Wallimann @ Dec 4 2008, 02:54 PM) *
My wife and I just got hooked!

Are you watching Season 1 currently David? Season 1 is awesome.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Duncan
Dec 4 2008, 04:20 PM
Plus if they've killed off the fittest women in it there's going to be no point in watching it at all.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Dec 4 2008, 04:22 PM
QUOTE (Duncan @ Dec 4 2008, 03:20 PM) *
Plus if they've killed off the fittest women in it there's going to be no point in watching it at all.

Nobody dies in Heroes. She'll be back.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Dec 4 2008, 04:40 PM
Instructor
I'm not sure if i still like Heroes.. well, the 2nd season doenst exist as far as i'm conserned and although the 3rd season is in a completely different league, there's still something off about it.

My problem with the 3rd season is that there's no real indication or feeling of this disaster there has been talk of. All we see are the various heroes and villains running around doing random stuff.
The mysterious feel season 1 had is also completely gone.

It was the clear and present feeling of impending doom along with the mystery of whats going on that made season 1 so cool. And it also helped having alot less charracters to keep track off.

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Dec 4 2008, 04:42 PM
Instructor
I stopped watching Heroes as it got more and more evolved. Prison Break is far better show for me and realistic smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Dec 4 2008, 05:14 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Dec 4 2008, 09:55 AM) *
Are you watching Season 1 currently David? Season 1 is awesome.

Yeah, we're watching season 1 on Netflix instant view. :-)

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:11 PM