List Of Scales, Looking for scales
wylde guitar
Dec 19 2007, 03:01 AM
GMC:er
what's up everyone, i've been try to find some scales to learn and it's tiring hunting them down on the internet. I checked the forums for a topic like this to see if one had been made and there had been, but there were no replies huh.gif . Anyway, if there already is a page dedicated to that please tell me, or if someone has a link to a good website w/some scales please give me it! Thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
As long as my brain and fingers work, I'm cool.

-Eddie Van Halen
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Dec 19 2007, 03:04 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (wylde guitar @ Dec 19 2007, 03:01 AM) *
what's up everyone, i've been try to find some scales to learn and it's tiring hunting them down on the internet. I checked the forums for a topic like this to see if one had been made and there had been, but there were no replies huh.gif . Anyway, if there already is a page dedicated to that please tell me, or if someone has a link to a good website w/some scales please give me it! Thanks

There are too many sites,guess some members will link you quite soon biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Ctodd
Dec 19 2007, 03:05 AM
I have found this site to be quite useful

I have it bookmarked, and everyone should.

Scales

Edit:

Muris you are too good. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Ctodd: Dec 19 2007, 03:06 AM

--------------------
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Feb 5 2009, 03:41 AM) *
When you hear something that you really like, take guitar and kill the beast.

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Dec 19 2007, 03:09 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ctodd @ Dec 19 2007, 03:05 AM) *
Muris you are too good. tongue.gif

Can't help.just knew it tongue.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
shellshock1911
Dec 19 2007, 03:34 AM
It's not free but I have this

http://www.guitargrimoire.com/gt01.htm

And it is so awesome. It gives you literally every scale you will ever use, western, and eastern music, in addition to telling you what chords the scale works good over, interval and keyboard maps, formulas for every chord and scale.

--------------------

+Quote Post
stratman33
Dec 19 2007, 04:03 AM
heres one...

scales site

*EDIT*:Just noticed the site i posted was already posted..oh well

This post has been edited by stratman33: Dec 19 2007, 04:04 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 19 2007, 11:30 AM
Lets go fishing!
When I started I saved all the scales from the lessons here and made a chart out of them in photoshop biggrin.gif If i still had it i would let you have mine, but its a good idea me thinks! smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Dec 19 2007, 11:37 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 19 2007, 11:30 AM) *
When I started I saved all the scales from the lessons here and made a chart out of them in photoshop biggrin.gif If i still had it i would let you have mine, but its a good idea me thinks! smile.gif

+ 1 smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Dec 19 2007, 12:51 PM
Instructor
I found one nice scale table and attached it, it may be useful smile.gif

Attached File  Scales_Page_from_Fretrefdev.pdf ( 98.56K ) Number of downloads: 227

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 19 2007, 12:52 PM
Lets go fishing!
Also a good tip muris gave me is to keep a study book with all the scales written out !! (I think it was Muris who told me anyway laugh.gif )

I find if you right these things out they stick in your mind ! smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Dec 19 2007, 01:02 PM
Learning Tone Master
This one is quite good too

http://www.scalerator.com/

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Dec 19 2007, 01:04 PM
Oh I think I might buy myself an early birthday present and get me a Guitar Grimoire!

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1557671524

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 19 2007, 01:06 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Dec 19 2007, 12:04 PM) *
Oh I think I might buy myself an early birthday present and get me a Guitar Grimoire!

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1557671524

You can buy me an early birthday present tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Dec 19 2007, 02:39 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Dec 19 2007, 12:52 PM) *
Also a good tip muris gave me is to keep a study book with all the scales written out !! (I think it was Muris who told me anyway laugh.gif )

I find if you right these things out they stick in your mind ! smile.gif

Aha biggrin.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Dec 19 2007, 03:13 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Muris @ Dec 19 2007, 01:39 PM) *
Aha biggrin.gif

You are like a little Musical Birdie wispering things in our ears! laugh.gif laugh.gif wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:33 AM