Lesson Cooperation, Great Idea!
Oxac
Sep 8 2008, 06:27 PM
GMC:er
Hey guys&gals. I just composed a really great kind of classical/folk music/Steve Vai inspired little song. I will be able to record it and make a fairly accurate GP5 file. I however have absolutely no access to a video cam... >.< I was wondering if someone (an instructor perhaps) would be interested in recording a lesson out of it? I will be able to explain difficult parts and such, if needed.

I just came up with something that I'd like to share with everyone, I just don't have the possibility.

<-EDIT-> I'll try to have it recorded by the end of this week. GP tab by the end of the next one (it's a fairly advanced lesson).

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Oxac: Sep 8 2008, 06:28 PM

--------------------
Olle "AJ" Svensson
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
Bogdan Radovic
Sep 8 2008, 06:35 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Maybe doing the student instructor lesson ? You can do it without video , audio and tabs etc.. ?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Oxac
Sep 8 2008, 07:05 PM
I didn't know that. But this one's too complicated to be without video really. Lot's of guitar wizardry that's pretty hard to explain to someone who maybe haven't done anything like it before. Well, I'll master it myself and upload a take and we'll see where that can take us.

--------------------
Olle "AJ" Svensson

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Sep 8 2008, 07:15 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Oh I didn't write well smile.gif I though without video,but with everything else smile.gif
Anyway , recording the audio track for the lesson is definitely a good first step smile.gif

This post has been edited by Bogdan Radovic: Sep 8 2008, 07:16 PM

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 8 2008, 09:09 PM
Instructor
As Bogdan suggested it is pretty cool to do a lesson out of it, because great way to get familiar with something is to try to teach that something to others. smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Oxac
Sep 8 2008, 09:39 PM
Yes, but this one's tough without a video.

This post has been edited by Oxac: Sep 8 2008, 09:39 PM

--------------------
Olle "AJ" Svensson

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 9 2008, 12:13 AM
Instructor
If you have gp file that's quite enough, just export tabs and insert them as code into post, and it will be great.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:54 AM