> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

Tato2002's Thread, for Gab's Army
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 8 2012, 04:26 PM
Instructor
Hola Tato2002!! Welcome to your Gab's Army thread!!

Could you please tell me a bit about you, your musical tastes, influences, strengths and weaknesses? I would need some videos of you playing rhythm and solo guitar, so please post your best material here. If you have some music or ideas of your own, also post them here. Also let me know how you think that I can help you and what are your expectations for our job. You can check the other Army's thread to discover the different modalities of this project.

The principles of our Army are:

+ Improve your technique
+ Make music and solos
+ Have fun
+ Destroy the enemy (hahaha not realy just kidding... )

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tato2002
Aug 9 2012, 12:05 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Aug 8 2012, 03:26 PM) *
Hola Tato2002!! Welcome to your Gab's Army thread!!

Could you please tell me a bit about you, your musical tastes, influences, strengths and weaknesses? I would need some videos of you playing rhythm and solo guitar, so please post your best material here. If you have some music or ideas of your own, also post them here. Also let me know how you think that I can help you and what are your expectations for our job. You can check the other Army's thread to discover the different modalities of this project.

The principles of our Army are:

+ Improve your technique
+ Make music and solos
+ Have fun
+ Destroy the enemy (hahaha not realy just kidding... )

Hello Gab.
As I told yo before by mail I´m an intermediate guitarsit (Level 4/5 some 6) and I trying to improve my skills to overpass this level and become to a new one.
I´m trying to aquire more speed with alternate picking but I feel dissapointed because I can´t progress. My average high speed is about six notes per beat at 80/85 speed (not much). I´m trying to improve it but I get stucked at 90/95/100, no matter how much time I practice in 80/85. I´ve wondered that the main problem is on my right hand, maily when I play ascending scales and I mute a little bit the 6th and 5th strings, then when I have to continue the scale to the 4th, 3rd, 2nd and 1st string it become messy. How did I get this? because I´ve been trying to play triplets alternating two chords (with no left hand in use) and I can´t do it clear and accurate in time. I´m 45 so I don´t know if it´s a matter of age, muscles or joints of my hands or maybe my burned brain...(ja). Could you help me to find the way to improve my speed?
Other areas where I want to work on are arpeggios & Legatos.
Here there are some videos I recoreded for you (I´ve sent them the links before by mail)

Thank´s a lot in advance man!!!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 9 2012, 03:19 PM
Instructor
Hi mate! Thanks for your info and videos! We will do an intensive work on your technique. These are the things that you should work this week:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...ernate-workout/

LESSON #1 - WARMING UP & ENDURANCE

I will also send you some reading stuff about alternate picking that you must know. Check my private message!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:24 PM