Wikiwriters Entrance <stratocaster>
fire
May 23 2008, 12:48 PM
GMC:er
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/wiki/index.php/Stratocaster

There was already a tiny article.
Cause by the fact it wasn't structured I couldn't use it in "my" wiki entrance so I deleted it.
That was the article:

Stratocaster is a model of electric guitar manufactured by Fender company. It is widely considered as one of the most famous known electric guitars in the world, used by many of the great artist.
Stratocaster was made by guitar manufacturer Leo Fender in 1954. Leo Needed something to replace his Telecaster model, and made a new design including three single pickups, streamlined body, and a characteristic strat stockhead, that is under the Fender licence.
In 1954 there was only one model of this guitar available in a few finishes. The body was made out of alder, while the neck was maple, or rosewood fretboard later. In the beginning there where 3 way pickup selector, and later Fender added 2 more positions, for combining adjacent single pickups. The guitar had a volume pot, and two tone pots, and a tremolo bar licenced by Fender.

Today there are numerous Strat models, varying in quality, pickup configuration, finishes, different parts, wirings, custom and signature models

cheers...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by tonymiro: May 23 2008, 02:57 PM

--------------------
If you think you understood what I said, you neglect that the things you hear, are different from the thing I thought of. - Got it?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- fire   Wikiwriters Entrance <stratocaster>   May 23 2008, 12:48 PM
- - tonymiro   Nice informative piece Fire - I enjoyed it much - ...   May 23 2008, 02:58 PM
- - Fran   Nice one Fire   May 23 2008, 03:38 PM
- - fire   thanks   May 23 2008, 03:45 PM
- - Trond Vold   Nice article! Was a pleasure to read   May 24 2008, 06:12 AM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 02:09 PM