14 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Sevdah Metal - Nominated For The Bosnian Metal Album Of The Year, Please vote here
Emir Hot
Apr 5 2009, 03:42 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (skennington @ Apr 5 2009, 02:59 PM) *
It is quite a spike in vote's, but you deserve it Emir. And with your label promoting you as well, I'm sure you are picking up quite a few from them. smile.gif

For all that has not seen this interview with Emir, check it out. Some interesting stuff in here.. cool.gif

http://www.hailmetal.com/gate.html?name=MR...how&rid=363

Will vote again btw!

Cheers for posting this interview. It's an Australian very popular metal website. Thanks for voting as well smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Apr 5 2009, 03:48 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Apr 5 2009, 03:42 PM) *
Cheers for posting this interview. It's an Australian very popular metal website. Thanks for voting as well smile.gif

I've read that interview a few times.....you're such a cool dude Emir!! Great interview and I hope your album wins. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Bondy
Apr 5 2009, 03:54 PM
Learning Roadie
Ohh My GOOOOOD GOD you got 9050 votes!! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
AlexLion
Apr 5 2009, 04:08 PM
GMC:er
That was very interesting interview, thanks smile.gif

+Quote Post
skennington
Apr 5 2009, 05:08 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Your welcome Emir. Did you take down the "Stand and Fight" video? Can't find it on you site. Also I see that Lion has Joe Stump! New album to be released in April. cool.gif What do you think of his playing?

http://www.lionmusic.com/cd/virtuostic.htm

+Quote Post
AlexLion
Apr 5 2009, 05:25 PM
ohmy.gif Joe Stump is really impressive. Voted biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Apr 5 2009, 05:30 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (skennington @ Apr 5 2009, 05:08 PM) *
Your welcome Emir. Did you take down the "Stand and Fight" video? Can't find it on you site. Also I see that Lion has Joe Stump! New album to be released in April. cool.gif What do you think of his playing?

http://www.lionmusic.com/cd/virtuostic.htm

Well I would like to talk about that on chat if possible smile.gif They have many great people signed as well as bands.

"Stand and Fight" video is not ready yet. Yesterday I have spoken with the guy who is going to put the video together. I have never had enough time to finish it but I hope this month I can have a proper video done. There are good clips I want to use plus I am going to record some more parts in central London these days. The footage I have is from Croatia. I think it will look cool alltogether smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
skennington
Apr 5 2009, 06:55 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Apr 5 2009, 12:30 PM) *
Well I would like to talk about that on chat if possible smile.gif They have many great people signed as well as bands.

I'd love to Emir, I'll keep an eye out for you in the chat room. smile.gif

QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Apr 5 2009, 12:30 PM) *
I am going to record some more parts in central London these days. The footage I have is from Croatia. I think it will look cool alltogether smile.gif

Can't wait, I think this will be cool as well! cool.gif That song is one of my fav's off the album.

+Quote Post
berko
Apr 5 2009, 07:07 PM
Vote No. 9057 delivered....

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 5 2009, 07:26 PM
Instructor
Voted! Good luck Emir!!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
AlexLion
Apr 6 2009, 07:26 AM
Voted for both, glad that in blues\funk Ivan and Bogdan also are first smile.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Apr 6 2009, 05:56 PM
Emir is on 9100!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (AlexLion @ Apr 6 2009, 07:26 AM) *
Voted for both, glad that in blues\funk Ivan and Bogdan also are first smile.gif

They're currently in 5th place!

This post has been edited by Sensible Jones: Apr 6 2009, 05:59 PM

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Apr 6 2009, 06:01 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Apr 6 2009, 05:56 PM) *
Emir is on 9100!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

They're currently in 5th place!

Cheers mate smile.gif

What happened to Ivan's band, they were the 1st

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
AlexLion
Apr 6 2009, 06:07 PM
Sensible Jones, you must vote in blues\funk category, don`t know what`s last for, but i vote there too biggrin.gif
They first hopefully, Emir too smile.gif Voted again!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Apr 6 2009, 06:58 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (AlexLion @ Apr 6 2009, 07:07 PM) *
Sensible Jones, you must vote in blues\funk category, don`t know what`s last for, but i vote there too biggrin.gif
They first hopefully, Emir too smile.gif Voted again!

Last category- NOVI IZVODJAC GODINE = a new artist of the year smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 6 2009, 09:16 PM
Instructor
We will hardly get a 1st prize for "Best new performer" but I hope we will get the blues/RnB/funk prize! smile.gif Thank you all for your support it means a lot! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Apr 6 2009, 11:36 PM
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Apr 6 2009, 06:01 PM) *
Cheers mate smile.gif

What happened to Ivan's band, they were the 1st

My bad!!! I was looking at the wrong category!!!
ohmy.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
AlexLion
Apr 7 2009, 07:13 AM
Voted smile.gif

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Apr 7 2009, 03:04 PM
Instructor
Hi guys

Just to tell you that I have dropped down to 1135 votes. There were some moments where I thought that somebody was cheating and filling those votes with some kind of server script. It looked to me that there couldn't be 3000 votes over night but I didn't want to comment much about that smile.gif I can uderstand that the website team has removed those fake votes but I am sure that I had much more than the current number. I had 1000 votes before I spotted that suspicious moment and there is no way that in 5 days I got only 135. There must have been at least 500-600. Maybe they removed even more real votes to warn people that this is not the way to do things even though that wasn't my fault at all. This is typical Bosnian primitive way of doing things. If they decided to accept people's votes then they should have made a secure script that cannot be hacked. The second, I believe that the judges will decide anyway as that's how things work in Bosnia since I know for that country. It is all corrupted and badly organised. Now even if I don't get this award I won't care much as I will probably receive some piece of wood where some letters are engraved and most probably I would need to pay the flight myself to receive the award smile.gif Those guys need 20 years to catch up with the rest of the European countries and learn how things should be done.

Anyway, thank you all for voting smile.gif

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Apr 7 2009, 03:09 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Apr 7 2009, 04:04 PM) *
This is typical Bosnian primitive way of doing things.

laugh.gif Tell me about it laugh.gif

QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Apr 7 2009, 04:04 PM) *
The second, I believe that the judges will decide anyway as that's how things work in Bosnia since I know for that country. It is all corrupted and badly organised.

Agree, most likely............................

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:30 AM