4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Yngwie Malmsteen Collaboration, UPLOAD THREAD
Emir Hot
Mar 26 2009, 09:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Tolek @ Mar 26 2009, 07:44 PM) *
My take is probably going to be sloppy... I have done it cleanly and slowly, but when I have to speed up, it doesn´t sound good anymore. tongue.gif Let´s see what I can do in 2 days. smile.gif

Fight for it mate smile.gif I am sure you'll deliver something cool. You played it to me already. Use step recording, it's easier smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tolek
Mar 26 2009, 09:15 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Mar 26 2009, 09:10 PM) *
Fight for it mate smile.gif I am sure you'll deliver something cool. You played it to me already. Use step recording, it's easier smile.gif

Your hope gives me power. biggrin.gif Actually, when I played to you it was pretty unclean. I never thought of step recording. I´ll try it! smile.gif But at first I have to figure out how Cubase works! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Mar 26 2009, 09:27 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Im in the same place as you tolek , I think my take sounds very sloppy , but Im going to stick with it , Im not going to change it and lets see what happends.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Mar 26 2009, 09:49 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
I feel the same way as you guys. I'm gonna try my best to deliver something cool....we'll see what happens. I'm actually having fun playing the neoclassical stuff. I like how everything is so "proper" sounding and phrased so symetrical. I'm gonna try to get my screen name changed to yngvai satchsteen!! tongue.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Mar 26 2009, 10:11 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey emir,

here is my sloppy take:

[attachment=14632:malmstee..._with_BT.mp3]

[attachment=14633:Malmstee...an_no_BT.mp3]

I'll try to record a better one before the deadline.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Dexxter
Mar 26 2009, 10:56 PM
Learning Tone Guru
Hey Emir, here's my take smile.gif

Just a couple of questions about recording: Is the kbit/s and khz right now and it's mono like you want it right? Is my signal still too low?

[attachment=14644:yngwieso...xxter_WB.mp3]
[attachment=14645:yngwieso...ter_NoBT.mp3]

--------------------

+Quote Post
kjutte
Mar 27 2009, 11:21 PM
GMC:er
Edit: Posted new take...

This post has been edited by kjutte: Mar 31 2009, 09:15 PM

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Mar 27 2009, 11:39 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (kjutte @ Mar 27 2009, 11:21 PM) *
Hi Emir.

I didn't have time to sign up, but I hope it's ok that I deliver anyway.
It's a bit sloppy, as I had 1 day to compose+record!

Nice take Kjutte.....Good to see you back on the forums. You seemed to dissapear for awhile. smile.gif

+Quote Post
kjutte
Mar 27 2009, 11:56 PM
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Mar 27 2009, 11:39 PM) *
Nice take Kjutte.....Good to see you back on the forums. You seemed to dissapear for awhile. smile.gif

Thanks man. I appreciate it. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Tolek
Mar 28 2009, 12:30 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (kjutte @ Mar 27 2009, 11:21 PM) *
Hi Emir.

I didn't have time to sign up, but I hope it's ok that I deliver anyway.
It's a bit sloppy, as I had 1 day to compose+record!

Nice one, kjutte! smile.gif It´s good to SEE you playing instead of only listening while jamming. biggrin.gif Good to see you back! smile.gif

+Quote Post
kjutte
Mar 28 2009, 12:44 PM
QUOTE (Tolek @ Mar 28 2009, 12:30 PM) *
Nice one, kjutte! smile.gif It´s good to SEE you playing instead of only listening while jamming. biggrin.gif Good to see you back! smile.gif

Thank you my friend. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Tolek
Mar 28 2009, 02:02 PM
Learning Rock Star
Here´s my take. It´s pretty sloppy, but I have no more time to repair the issues. sad.gif I can do it better and I would do it better if I had more time... Anyway, I hope you like it. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Tolek: Mar 28 2009, 02:04 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  tolek.malmsteen.wob.mp3 ( 677.22K ) Number of downloads: 89
Attached File  tolek.malmsteen.wb.mp3 ( 677.22K ) Number of downloads: 94

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 28 2009, 03:24 PM
Instructor
Hi guys. All these takes are cool smile.gif The best thing for me is to see that you are learning and getting familiar with new scales and expanding your knowledge. Now the technique is something that I am not going to be too strict about. You know how to get there and you can practice that after the collab. I just need to see that you have the clear point of how you would want it to sound and I can visualise that pretty much.

And if you haven't seen it on the other topic, I extended the deadline until the end of the month smile.gif

Today I have a big party, my friend is getting married so I won't be able to reply. Tomorrow I hope to get better by evening smile.gif

cheers

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Tolek
Mar 28 2009, 03:35 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Mar 28 2009, 03:24 PM) *
Hi guys. All these takes are cool smile.gif The best thing for me is to see that you are learning and getting familiar with new scales and expanding your knowledge. Now the technique is something that I am not going to be too strict about. You know how to get there and you can practice that after the collab. I just need to see that you have the clear point of how you would want it to sound and I can visualise that pretty much.

And if you haven't seen it on the other topic, I extended the deadline until the end of the month smile.gif

Today I have a big party, my friend is getting married so I won't be able to reply. Tomorrow I hope to get better by evening smile.gif

cheers

Then I have some more time left! Yeeha! biggrin.gif
Have a lot of fun today! smile.gif

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Mar 28 2009, 03:57 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Mar 28 2009, 03:24 PM) *

cheers

By the time you are "better" it could be the middle of the month Emire...so take it easy at the party. Give your friend my congratulations......or condolensces.....whichever one applies. tongue.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 28 2009, 04:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Mar 28 2009, 02:57 PM) *
By the time you are "better" it could be the middle of the month Emire...so take it easy at the party. Give your friend my congratulations......or condolensces.....whichever one applies. tongue.gif laugh.gif

Hahaha, thanks I will. They have an ambulance car ready in case so I'll be fine smile.gif

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Mar 28 2009, 04:31 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
I'm almost done with my take Emir. I am really pushing the limits of my speed capability though. 130 bpm is really about as fast as I can go playing 16th triplets...using legato and tapping of course. I have had to write a couple of alternative licks for some sections using quintuplets and 16ths....just in case I can't get the 16th triplets up to speed. I never cared a whole lot for neoclassical but it is really growing on me....very energetic!! smile.gif I know from my last collab with you you told me I should have used a diminished run in one section......I remembered this and have done so on this one. Never done that before and I really enjoyed it. Thanks for thinking of me on this one and asking me to join....I've learned a lot on this one.

You will have to think of my take as what Yngwie would play if he hurt his picking hand and couldn't use AP for awhile though!! laugh.gif tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 28 2009, 04:35 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Mar 28 2009, 03:31 PM) *
I'm almost done with my take Emir. I am really pushing the limits of my speed capability though. 130 bpm is really about as fast as I can go playing 16th triplets...using legato and tapping of course. I have had to write a couple of alternative licks for some sections using quintuplets and 16ths....just in case I can't get the 16th triplets up to speed. I never cared a whole lot for neoclassical but it is really growing on me....very energetic!! smile.gif I know from my last collab with you you told me I should have used a diminished run in one section......I remembered this and have done so on this one. Never done that before and I really enjoyed it. Thanks for thinking of me on this one and asking me to join....I've learned a lot on this one.

You will have to think of my take as what Yngwie would play if he hurt his picking hand and couldn't use AP for awhile though!! laugh.gif tongue.gif

Thanks Monte. I am sure I'll be happy with your take. You're an excellent player. Well done for the diminished run, Yngwie uses it non-stop. You can also use quintuplets, Yngwie plays that all the time without actualy thinking. Just as fast as he can but always carefuly ends the phrase.

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Sergio Dorado
Mar 28 2009, 10:13 PM
Flamenco Instructor

Hi Emir. This wonderful backing track has inspired me to create a solo. Here is my take. Thanks!

Attached File  Malmsteen_collab_no_BT.mp3 ( 678.8K ) Number of downloads: 157

Attached File  Malmsteen_collab_BT.mp3 ( 732.68K ) Number of downloads: 222

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
berko
Mar 28 2009, 10:19 PM
QUOTE (Sergio Dorado @ Mar 28 2009, 10:13 PM) *
Hi Emir. This wonderful backing track has inspired me to create a solo. Here is my take. Thanks!

Attached File  Malmsteen_collab_no_BT.mp3 ( 678.8K ) Number of downloads: 157

Attached File  Malmsteen_collab_BT.mp3 ( 732.68K ) Number of downloads: 222

You never cease to amaze me ohmy.gif

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:17 PM