First Lesson You Learnt In 2014?
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 3 2014, 03:06 PM
Instructor
Hey guys!! How are you?

There something about renewed energies when a new year starts and I'm sure that most of you are practicing a lot, very motivated so I'm curious to know what you are working, and why?

In my case I started with this lesson by Stephane because one of my goals for 2014 is to expand my guitar playing and learn styles that I haven't played.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/John-Scofield-Style/

What about you?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Jan 3 2014, 10:21 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
Nice lesson Gab!! I am sure you will master this style in no time smile.gif
For me, I decided that 2014 is the year where I make my playing a bit more balanced. I do somethings well but others really terribly biggrin.gif Articulation is my weakest point and Cosmin is helping me improve in that direction smile.gif
This is the lesson I am working on right now after Cosmin's suggestion:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/bending-control/

I also need to improve my sweep picking. This is also something I am terrible at biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Yash
Jan 4 2014, 10:57 AM
GMC:er
My agenda for this year is to step up my lead playing (feeling more confident thanks to the bunch of Jazz III's and other picks I received as a New Year Gift), and singing while playing guitar, even the complex stuff, completing my old songs and then expanding the lyrics so that they are enough for one album and one EP biggrin.gif Then writing music for those songs. Oh, and also try forming a Metalcore band with the local Russians here tongue.gif The problem is getting a drummer and getting some things done in the busy schedules all of us students have.

Then, I'll try getting new guitars after the summer break smile.gif Jackson King V, Jackson Soloist, and a 12 string acoustic. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jan 4 2014, 11:46 AM
Instructor
Unfortunately my goal for 2013 would be getting familiar with new recording set-up. I have to buy some new plug-ins. After exchanging my PC I have still a lot of work to do to feel comfortable with my new stuff.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 4 2014, 03:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Opetholic @ Jan 3 2014, 06:21 PM) *
Nice lesson Gab!! I am sure you will master this style in no time smile.gif
For me, I decided that 2014 is the year where I make my playing a bit more balanced. I do somethings well but others really terribly biggrin.gif Articulation is my weakest point and Cosmin is helping me improve in that direction smile.gif
This is the lesson I am working on right now after Cosmin's suggestion:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/bending-control/

I also need to improve my sweep picking. This is also something I am terrible at biggrin.gif

Great! Feel free to write me if you need help with Sweep Picking or any other technique! wink.gif

QUOTE (Yash @ Jan 4 2014, 06:57 AM) *
My agenda for this year is to step up my lead playing (feeling more confident thanks to the bunch of Jazz III's and other picks I received as a New Year Gift), and singing while playing guitar, even the complex stuff, completing my old songs and then expanding the lyrics so that they are enough for one album and one EP biggrin.gif Then writing music for those songs. Oh, and also try forming a Metalcore band with the local Russians here tongue.gif The problem is getting a drummer and getting some things done in the busy schedules all of us students have.

Then, I'll try getting new guitars after the summer break smile.gif Jackson King V, Jackson Soloist, and a 12 string acoustic. smile.gif

Exciting news mate! If you want my guidance, feedback regarding your music, we can use a thread at my personal board for that.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:00 PM