2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Dead Alley Cat, My other song
Rammikin
Jan 4 2016, 05:55 PM
Experienced Rock Star
QUOTE (nikeman64 @ Jan 4 2016, 04:20 PM) *
Trilian is awesome,

Thanks!

Yep !! That one is on my wishing list !!!As good monitors are too. I was thinking about the Genelec 8040 BPM.

I highly recommend the Genelec 8000 series. I use 8020's. You usually have to pay more for Genelec, but the quality is top-notch.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
nikeman64
Jan 4 2016, 07:42 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Rammikin @ Jan 4 2016, 05:55 PM) *
Thanks!

I highly recommend the Genelec 8000 series. I use 8020's. You usually have to pay more for Genelec, but the quality is top-notch.

Thanks man!

I feel very confident about the Genelec 8000 series too. At this moment I'm still using Tannoy Reveal. They are not bad , but there's a difference (also in price of course !! ) . But I will keep on saving money for my goal, ... decent monitors!!

All the best mate !! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Experienced Tone Seeker

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 5 2016, 01:38 PM
Instructor
If you can upgrade you monitors to those Genelec, you'll be totally happy with it. Go for them!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
nikeman64
Jan 5 2016, 03:06 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 5 2016, 01:38 PM) *
If you can upgrade you monitors to those Genelec, you'll be totally happy with it. Go for them!

I will my friend,... smile.gif

--------------------
Experienced Tone Seeker

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 5 2016, 04:54 PM
GMC:er
The genelecs are brilliant!

QUOTE (nikeman64 @ Jan 4 2016, 01:42 PM) *
Thanks man!

I feel very confident about the Genelec 8000 series too. At this moment I'm still using Tannoy Reveal. They are not bad , but there's a difference (also in price of course !! ) . But I will keep on saving money for my goal, ... decent monitors!!

All the best mate !! smile.gif

+Quote Post
nikeman64
Jan 6 2016, 12:28 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 5 2016, 04:54 PM) *
The genelecs are brilliant!

Now, I'm really convinced !!! And one more thing : this is so great!!! GMC is not only the perfect place for getting better at guitar playing but getting objective answers about other related stuff from cool people who are very serious and professional about their music, man .... that's a GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much !!!! smile.gif

--------------------
Experienced Tone Seeker

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 7 2016, 02:41 AM
GMC:er
Happy to help! smile.gif I agree!! GMC is just an amazing place where you can get serious advice about all sorts of gear and even not gear related topics from a group of folks that have actually had real experience with the bits in question. Some places (ahem sevenstring.org) are mostly just static and noise with comments like "I've never tried/owned/seen the product in question, ...But!...."

smile.gif

Let us know which Genelecs you end up with and post some pics!!!! smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (nikeman64 @ Jan 6 2016, 06:28 AM) *
Now, I'm really convinced !!! And one more thing : this is so great!!! GMC is not only the perfect place for getting better at guitar playing but getting objective answers about other related stuff from cool people who are very serious and professional about their music, man .... that's a GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much !!!! smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:13 AM