2 Pages V  < 1 2  
My Gear... Guitar, Amp, Effects
twist
Aug 13 2009, 10:09 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Aug 13 2009, 10:24 PM) *
Wow very good gear setup! smile.gif

For wah I recommend Crybaby 535Q its a good pedal...

My local guitar shop owner recommended me a wah pedal, onerr brand, said it would be better in tone and general quality for half the price, i will try that one smile.gif

And the definite next thing on my list is a boss distortion pedal... smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
rivers just happen

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Aug 13 2009, 10:38 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (twist @ Aug 13 2009, 11:09 PM) *
My local guitar shop owner recommended me a wah pedal, onerr brand, said it would be better in tone and general quality for half the price, i will try that one smile.gif

And the definite next thing on my list is a boss distortion pedal... smile.gif

Ah cool , let us know which one is it (and its price) smile.gif
But remember to try both pedals side by side for good comparative to see which one you like better.
I often take recommendations from store owners with reserve (I heard lots of interesting "Recommendations")....of course it depends from person to person (and their knowledge).

You are best judge so try out everything you can! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Aug 14 2009, 11:27 AM
My Yamaha looks similar to your Charvel! Except for your reversed Headstock and mine has a Tone Control!
Is that a Coil Tap switch in front of the Volume? Mine has a Push/Pull Tone Pot for Coil Tap!!!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Quibanez
Aug 14 2009, 08:42 PM

I have the Randall RG75G3 amp, and i love it.
I can make a cool bluesy tone but i'm thinking of buying an Ibanez tubescreamer (for example) to sound even
bluesyer.

Are there maybe other (better) blues pedals?

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Aug 14 2009, 08:51 PM
QUOTE (Quibanez @ Aug 14 2009, 08:42 PM) *
I have the Randall RG75G3 amp, and i love it.
I can make a cool bluesy tone but i'm thinking of buying an Ibanez tubescreamer (for example) to sound even
bluesyer.

Are there maybe other (better) blues pedals?

Boss BD-2 - Blues Driver and Marshall - The Guv'nor pedals are also a good choice.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Quibanez
Aug 14 2009, 09:01 PM
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Aug 14 2009, 09:51 PM) *
Boss BD-2 - Blues Driver and Marshall - The Guv'nor pedals are also a good choice.

thanks

+Quote Post
twist
Aug 14 2009, 10:31 PM
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Aug 14 2009, 12:27 PM) *
My Yamaha looks similar to your Charvel! Except for your reversed Headstock and mine has a Tone Control!
Is that a Coil Tap switch in front of the Volume? Mine has a Push/Pull Tone Pot for Coil Tap!!!

The little black thing is just a hole smile.gif The Volume poti used to sit there but i think the former owner didnt like the position. So now that would be a perfect place for a killswitch smile.gif

--------------------
rivers just happen

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Aug 14 2009, 10:41 PM
QUOTE (twist @ Aug 14 2009, 10:31 PM) *
The little black thing is just a hole smile.gif The Volume poti used to sit there but i think the former owner didnt like the position. So now that would be a perfect place for a killswitch smile.gif

That's a great idea!! Quite and easy modification too!!!!
biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:29 PM