Not New To Gmc But New To Forums
6stringbob
Oct 31 2011, 11:43 PM
GMC:er
Hello to all from 6stringbob,
Thanks to Ivan for sending a message to me to get me courage to finally post something. I'm one who's been learning much with GMC in the background for quite a while but never took time to post things.
I live in western Pennsylvania in the US and I have had guitars around me for about 42 years now. I wish I could say I worked hard for those years to learn to play better like I am now but...I have 4 guitars and someday I'll figure how to post pictures. I have an Ovation Legend electric acoustic and a Taylor T-5 with Hawaii Koa wood that's just beautiful. I also have a Teal colored American-made Texas Special Stratocaster and then the one I play most is a PRS custom 24 with the birds inlaid in the neck. It's red flame maple with gold hardware.
All my life I've been in garage bands and bars trying to be the rockstar you know but nothing panned out there. I'm kind of in a musical
mid-life crisis now trying to decide on which music style I want to pursue most. I love Stevie Ray, Eric Johnson and the Blues but the money is in Hot Country. For the last ten years I've been doing Contemporary Christian in front of 1200 people at my church every weekend and that genre is pretty awesome too.
Anyway that's where I'm at now and I'm very happy to have found GMC. I hope to learn more about using this forum and posting more stuff. You guys are great and I get inspired to learn the new stuff I hear on this site and I tell all my friends who play of this site too!
Bob

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:33 AM