Playing And Singing A Christmas Song, In Swedish
superize
Dec 6 2010, 04:16 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru

I think this is the first upload where i am singing.

Tell me what you think

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 6 2010, 04:32 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Very interesting video superize! I see that you've got the Christmas spirit smile.gif

I really like the fact that you are singing in this video. You have a good voice and you should practice developing singing technique. Hope to see more videos likes this.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
emirb
Dec 6 2010, 05:36 PM
Accomplished Tone Guru
Ja, snart är julen här! smile.gif I år ska julen firas hemma hos mig och jag tror folk förväntar sig att jag ska spela och sjunga någon jullåt - yeah right som om jag kunde:)

As Bogdan said, I think it's great that you sing and you should more! I basically said above that I don't know any christmas songs myself but immediately when I switched to English I remembered that I (once upon a time) could play Rudolf the red nose reindeer smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 6 2010, 07:08 PM
Instructor
That sounds like a nice song.. Swedish Christmas songs sound more pleasing to the ear than the crap that comes from the UK !! biggrin.gif

Is that a dog in the background ? I was hoping he/she would turn around towards the camera ! wink.gif

+Quote Post
superize
Dec 7 2010, 04:21 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 6 2010, 07:08 PM) *
That sounds like a nice song.. Swedish Christmas songs sound more pleasing to the ear than the crap that comes from the UK !! biggrin.gif

Is that a dog in the background ? I was hoping he/she would turn around towards the camera ! wink.gif

Normally the dog is very active but that time she was very calm.

There are alot of nice swedish christmas songs and i hope i will record some more

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Zsolt Galambos
Dec 7 2010, 07:17 PM
GMC Coordinator & Instructor
It's cool to see a metal guy singing a chrismass song! smile.gif And a nice one!

One of the hardest things is to sing and play guitar at the same time. And I don't mean chords. I bet a lot of you guys tried that. It needs so much focus.

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile

Check out my Personal Board

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Dec 7 2010, 10:50 PM
Instructor
nice!! thanks for sharing...you can work on your voice and actually develop a nice voice, imo

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Sugabombs
Dec 15 2010, 05:55 PM
GMC:er
Ohh one of my favourite christmas songs smile.gif You did it really well.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 10:30 AM