7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Worst Songs
PacmanProduction...
Sep 17 2007, 08:55 AM
GMC:er
I was just curious about which songs are the worst, earsplittingly horrible sounding...

im my opinion, i think Big Electric Cat by Adrian Belew is the worst... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFvS1RcK7o8 ... and they put the horrible voice as an effect on some multi-effect pedals... WHO WANTS THAT???

please comment and reply

(rap doesnt count)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by PacmanProductions: Sep 17 2007, 10:30 AM

--------------------
You don't play the guitar, You play the music....

My Stuff:
Greg Bennett Avion
Peavey Rage 158
Zoom G1X Multi-effect Foot Pedal

My Wishlist!!!!
Ibanez JEM (any)
Herman Li's Sound Enhancement Pedal
a new acoustic
XBOX 360 Elite BABY!

My Myspace: www.myspace.com/pacman12494
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Layzer
Sep 17 2007, 08:56 AM
Nickleback

basically all of their songs make me feel.....weird....in a bad way

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Unity

+Quote Post
Robin
Sep 17 2007, 08:58 AM
I freakin hate songs like Love Hurts and Hotel California. Oh damn how I hate that crap.

I dont hate the bands at all though, I like them. But I just hate typical songs like that, that you hear EVERYWHERE and ALL the time. Boring piece of crabcake.

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Sep 17 2007, 08:58 AM
Anything that comes on MTV'S TRL . smile.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
Hungus
Sep 17 2007, 08:59 AM
Song about ping pong.

I watched it on youtube after my friends told me how horrible it was.... I would have head butted my monitor and smashed my speakers if I had spares. Yes its that horrible.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
PacmanProduction...
Sep 17 2007, 09:00 AM
QUOTE (Robin @ Sep 17 2007, 02:58 AM) *
But I just hate typical songs like that, that you hear EVERYWHERE and ALL the time. Boring piece of crabcake.

yeah, like that song, Hey There Delilah..... i cant turn on MTV without hearing it

--------------------
You don't play the guitar, You play the music....

My Stuff:
Greg Bennett Avion
Peavey Rage 158
Zoom G1X Multi-effect Foot Pedal

My Wishlist!!!!
Ibanez JEM (any)
Herman Li's Sound Enhancement Pedal
a new acoustic
XBOX 360 Elite BABY!

My Myspace: www.myspace.com/pacman12494

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Sep 17 2007, 09:05 AM
QUOTE (PacmanProductions @ Sep 17 2007, 12:00 AM) *
yeah, like that song, Hey There Delilah..... i cant turn on MTV without hearing it

But It really does bring up a important question, "Whats it like in New York city "
I do hate when I get into anything and then it is ruined by being played over mtv or vh1.

I hate just about everything by lifehouse and I hate simpleplan, good charolette, red jumpsuit app. all those dumb bands.

-John

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Robin
Sep 17 2007, 09:07 AM
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Sep 17 2007, 08:05 AM) *
I hate just about everything by lifehouse and I hate simpleplan, good charolette, red jumpsuit app. all those dumb bands.
-John

Hallelujah.

+Quote Post
JVM
Sep 17 2007, 09:08 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Layzer @ Sep 16 2007, 07:56 PM) *
Nickleback

basically all of their songs make me feel.....weird....in a bad way

Ooh man I agree. I hate nickleback. I don't have a problem with most of the stuff on the radio, etc though I don't listen to the radio (not having a problem just means i dont like it, but i don't hate it either). Nickleback is an exception. Can't stand it tongue.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 17 2007, 09:08 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
any song that repeats a single sentecne and gets away with being called music.

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Sep 17 2007, 09:10 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Sep 17 2007, 12:08 AM) *
any song that repeats a single sentecne and gets away with being called music.

Yes Yes Yes. Taking that within reason of course. smile.gif

--------------------

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
strat_daniel
Sep 17 2007, 09:11 AM
QUOTE (Robin @ Sep 17 2007, 02:58 AM) *
...... Boring piece of crabcake.

laugh.gif

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Sep 17 2007, 09:11 AM
QUOTE (Robin @ Sep 17 2007, 01:58 AM) *
I freakin hate songs like Love Hurts and Hotel California. Oh damn how I hate that crap.

I dont hate the bands at all though, I like them. But I just hate typical songs like that, that you hear EVERYWHERE and ALL the time. Boring piece of crabcake.

dudee... i love hotel california man!! wub.gif sad.gif

Well, the worst song for me would be....argg.. its hard to choose.... there are too many tongue.gif

well, i think ill go for "Si Mi Delito Es Rockear - Moderatto". How i hate that crap, and those guys, got a bunch of awesome guitars just to play power chords, and the drummer has like 4 bass drums, and like 10 toms and he just uses the hi hat and snare!!! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Robin
Sep 17 2007, 09:15 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7x3CCKaOlfU this is also something that pisses me off.

Some of my friends actually used to like this song. Oh damn how that pisses me off, I just cant believe it. Ok, I can understand if a 8 year old girl like it, but damnit not 13-14 year old guys.

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Sep 17 2007, 09:16 AM
QUOTE (Robin @ Sep 17 2007, 12:15 AM) *
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7x3CCKaOlfU this is also something that pisses me off.

Some of my friends actually used to like this song. Oh damn how that pisses me off, I just cant believe it. Ok, I can understand if a 8 year old girl like it, but damnit not 13-14 year old guys.

That was actually quite painful......

--------------------

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
JVM
Sep 17 2007, 09:17 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Robin @ Sep 16 2007, 08:15 PM) *

I agree.

On the other hand, I love Gunther. He's hilarious.

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
strat_daniel
Sep 17 2007, 09:18 AM
blink.gif ^ Dude, eight year old girls don't even have an excuse......

This post has been edited by strat_daniel: Sep 17 2007, 09:18 AM

+Quote Post
Robin
Sep 17 2007, 09:20 AM
QUOTE (strat_daniel @ Sep 17 2007, 08:18 AM) *
blink.gif ^ Dude, eight year old girls don't even have an excuse......

Yeah... you're actually right.

QUOTE (JVM @ Sep 17 2007, 08:17 AM) *
I agree.

On the other hand, I love Gunther. He's hilarious.

Ah yes indeed, gotta love Gunther.

+Quote Post
Wyvernx
Sep 17 2007, 09:24 AM
O.k Speaking as a hispanic I hate Reggeaton! Worst excuse for music, I swear, I swear, I SWEAR I will dentonate my car if I accidently put it on my radio. Also those pop-rock bands eeewww!! and Reggeaton also gives spanish people a bad rep.

+Quote Post
rahimiiii
Sep 17 2007, 09:28 AM
I can't stand Hip Pop at all... I don't know why... maybe cause the beat annoys me and the repeated rapping really gets on my nerve... that and their content are all the same...

I also don't like grindcore... I wonder why they even call that music..

--------------------
My gear:
Self built Strat clone with Warmoth maple/pau ferro neck, stainless steel 6115 fret, Callaham vintage trem unit, American Standard pickup...

Ceriatone Marshall Plexi 1987 lead clone
Cheap no-name DIY 1x10 cab
Cheap no name 4 string Bass (Says Borya)
Trace Elliot Boxer 30 bass amp

Bunch of guitar parts lying around waiting for more parts...

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:17 PM