Done Another Semester!, FULL TIME FOR GUITAR
Sircraigery
Dec 20 2008, 06:43 PM
GMC:er
That's right, school is over once again. What a b! of a semester too.

Now I'm considering this break is a good time to play some guitar. No stress, no homework, nothing to do but play the gizzle.

Hell yeah.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez Prestige RG2610E [BKP Cold Sweat]
Ibanez Prestige RG2550E [Carbon Fiber Plastics]
Ibanez Roadstar II RS-135 [Stock]
Quest Acoustic [Stock]

Effects:
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Boss DR-3 Dr. Rhythym

Amp:
Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401

'Only the dead have seen the end of the war.' - Plato
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sigma7
Dec 20 2008, 06:53 PM
epic!! school sux!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ctodd
Dec 20 2008, 07:08 PM
I'm with you man, I just got done with school.... I'm gonna play 12 hours a day!!!

oh S**t... I have a job sad.gif

--------------------
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Feb 5 2009, 03:41 AM) *
When you hear something that you really like, take guitar and kill the beast.

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Dec 20 2008, 07:17 PM
Instructor
Sounds great guys - 12 + hours of guitar - nothing can beat that wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 20 2008, 08:40 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
I'm finishing some final exams soon so I will also have time for 100% dedication to music.. smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
fatb0t
Dec 20 2008, 10:38 PM
I just finished college for good, but I still work full time sad.gif

+Quote Post
Capt.Z
Dec 20 2008, 10:40 PM
WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! Half a year of homeschooling is half a year in prison tongue.gif

GUITAR FOREVER!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

--------------------

GMC IS TIGHT DAWG

+Quote Post
Zephyr
Dec 20 2008, 11:15 PM
Just got finished with my first semester at college, and I gotta say, I'm loving it! I hated high school with a passion, but the freedom of learning about things you actually are interested in instead of the usual "one size fits all" courses is great. Not to mention the environment, the instructors, just everything about it is great - especially the music program. Taking classes in music is making my life so much better, I actually enjoy doing my schoolwork for a change! ohmy.gif laugh.gif Not to mention I get to meet other musicians, and people who share the same interests in life as me. It's pretty cool! That being said, I need a break... oh, man. Thank goodness for winter break! Still, I can't wait until I move on to a music college (hopefully Berklee, but we'll see). smile.gif

This post has been edited by Zephyr: Dec 20 2008, 11:16 PM

+Quote Post
Matich
Dec 20 2008, 11:45 PM
QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Dec 20 2008, 12:17 PM) *
Sounds great guys - 12 + hours of guitar - nothing can beat that wink.gif

how about an hour of hot passionate sex with ur girl? tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 21 2008, 12:03 AM
Instructor
I'll join in the christmas excitement with you guys since I too have one more exam and then I will spend more more more more more more more time with GMC! biggrin.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Sircraigery
Dec 22 2008, 05:35 PM
QUOTE (Zephyr @ Dec 20 2008, 11:15 PM) *
Just got finished with my first semester at college, and I gotta say, I'm loving it! I hated high school with a passion, but the freedom of learning about things you actually are interested in instead of the usual "one size fits all" courses is great. Not to mention the environment, the instructors, just everything about it is great - especially the music program. Taking classes in music is making my life so much better, I actually enjoy doing my schoolwork for a change! ohmy.gif laugh.gif Not to mention I get to meet other musicians, and people who share the same interests in life as me. It's pretty cool! That being said, I need a break... oh, man. Thank goodness for winter break! Still, I can't wait until I move on to a music college (hopefully Berklee, but we'll see). smile.gif

I agree 100% dude, and Berkley is a GREAT school.

QUOTE (Matich @ Dec 20 2008, 11:45 PM) *
how about an hour of hot passionate sex with ur girl? tongue.gif

Women throw themselves at me all the time. It's kinda like those Axe commercials, so an hour with the guitar has a special place in my heart. (Ok, that's the half truth biggrin.gif)

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez Prestige RG2610E [BKP Cold Sweat]
Ibanez Prestige RG2550E [Carbon Fiber Plastics]
Ibanez Roadstar II RS-135 [Stock]
Quest Acoustic [Stock]

Effects:
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Boss DR-3 Dr. Rhythym

Amp:
Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401

'Only the dead have seen the end of the war.' - Plato

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:35 PM