7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >  
My Amp Building Journey, Its a kind of blog ...
JVM
Jan 2 2008, 11:24 PM
Learning Roadie
Hmm, did you try right clicking and selecting "view image"? Also, try the blog, he should have most of the images and some new ones in there.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jan 3 2008, 12:00 AM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (JVM @ Jan 2 2008, 05:24 PM) *
Hmm, did you try right clicking and selecting "view image"? Also, try the blog, he should have most of the images and some new ones in there.

Not sure what the problem would be Ivan, but as JVM says have a look at the GMC blog smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Jan 3 2008, 12:02 AM
Instructor
Combo looks wonderful Andrew,congrats on your progress!! smile.gif

I see you're planning to mic it and record some clips,
when would that be,any dates??
I'm so anxious about it!!!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 3 2008, 01:18 AM
Instructor
I can see the pics now and WOW Andrew, that is one fine piece of machinery right there smile.gif Very very neat and vintage looking amp. Simply great. We must hear some samples!! smile.gif

PS Next project idea - hybrid amp with some heavy gain stages - AC2 ? smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jan 3 2008, 02:21 AM
Thanks guys - I'll need to spend some time getting the best sound out of it but I will post some clips for sure smile.gif

The AC2 I am still thinking about - I want an amazing clean channel and some brutal high gain, so a multi channel design I think - I may split the pre and power amps as well smile.gif

--------------------

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Jan 3 2008, 04:04 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jan 3 2008, 02:21 AM) *
Thanks guys - I'll need to spend some time getting the best sound out of it but I will post some clips for sure smile.gif

The AC2 I am still thinking about - I want an amazing clean channel and some brutal high gain, so a multi channel design I think - I may split the pre and power amps as well smile.gif

AND you're gonna send it my way as soon as you finish it,name the price Andrew biggrin.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jan 3 2008, 01:14 PM
QUOTE (Muris @ Jan 2 2008, 10:04 PM) *
AND you're gonna send it my way as soon as you finish it,name the price Andrew biggrin.gif

I just want all your guitar skills and I'll make you a new amp every month forever!

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 3 2008, 01:22 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jan 3 2008, 12:14 PM) *
I just want all your guitar skills and I'll make you a new amp every month forever!

I want Muris Guitar Skills and your amp building skills. Together they will join force to make me "Super Guitar Hero!" biggrin.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jan 3 2008, 01:50 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jan 3 2008, 07:22 AM) *
I want Muris Guitar Skills and your amp building skills. Together they will join force to make me "Super Guitar Hero!" biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Hmmm. What do I get out of the deal - your fishing skills ???

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 3 2008, 01:51 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jan 3 2008, 12:50 PM) *
Hmmm. What do I get out of the deal - your fishing skills ???

Sure why not !! Go fishing this weekend.. try a few scales. mellow.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Jan 3 2008, 02:37 PM
Instructor
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I can share some Ninja skills if you're interested?

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jan 3 2008, 03:13 PM
QUOTE (Muris @ Jan 3 2008, 08:37 AM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I can share some Ninja skills if you're interested?

Ahh, now you're talking - I can be a ninja fisherman ph34r.gif

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Jan 4 2008, 03:26 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jan 3 2008, 03:13 PM) *
Ahh, now you're talking - I can be a ninja fisherman ph34r.gif

Guess that means NO sad.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jan 4 2008, 03:51 AM
QUOTE (Muris @ Jan 3 2008, 09:26 PM) *
Guess that means NO sad.gif

Well I'd rather be a Ninja guitarist than a Ninja fisherman to be honest ... but the Ninja is definitely in biggrin.gif

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Jan 4 2008, 03:55 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jan 4 2008, 03:51 AM) *
Well I'd rather be a Ninja guitarist than a Ninja fisherman to be honest ... but the Ninja is definitely in biggrin.gif

Coolness!!! smile.gif

May I offer you some nice shurikens,great for typical pentatonic 2nps runs??

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 4 2008, 10:11 AM
Lets go fishing!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tomy Jeon
Jan 4 2008, 10:42 AM
GMC:er

--------------------
IPB Image
Obi-Wan Kenobi dislikes babies!

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jan 4 2008, 01:40 PM
QUOTE (Muris @ Jan 3 2008, 09:55 PM) *
Coolness!!! smile.gif

May I offer you some nice shurikens,great for typical pentatonic 2nps runs??

Why thankyou Muris, much appreciated! I never knew you need Shurikens for pentatonic runs, that is helping my speed a lot smile.gif

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Jan 4 2008, 02:34 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jan 4 2008, 01:40 PM) *
Why thankyou Muris, much appreciated! I never knew you need Shurikens for pentatonic runs, that is helping my speed a lot smile.gif

You're welcome Andrew biggrin.gif

Sorry for ruining your thread again,I just don't know what's happening to me blink.gif

Anyhow,looking forward to final stage of making this amp,gonna love it for sure!!! smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 4 2008, 03:43 PM
Instructor
Hey Andrew, are you thinking of tube design for AC2 maybe?

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:20 AM