A Big Hello From Germany
Amarok
Mar 13 2007, 12:02 AM
GMC:er
Hi all,

well i'm 26 years old, and i've been playin guitar about 8 years. I play in a Black Metal band called "Throne of death".
My weapons are an Ibanez GRG170 with a Seymour Duncan SH6 on bridge position, and a Ibanez RG321 (i love both guitars) wink.gif
So thats it from me......I wish you all a good time here!!!!

greetings from germany
Nino

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
She’s a ‘59 Stratocaster, and she, I’ve always called her my first wife. She don’t talk back to me…she talks for me. You know? She don’t scream at me….she screams for me.
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
The Uncreator
Mar 13 2007, 02:06 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Hey man, i love ibanez's to, got any pics of em?, i got myself and Ibanez RG350MDX

Also, i of course love black metal

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Amarok
Mar 13 2007, 12:36 PM
Man your RG350 looks awesome!!
Here are mine

--------------------
She’s a ‘59 Stratocaster, and she, I’ve always called her my first wife. She don’t talk back to me…she talks for me. You know? She don’t scream at me….she screams for me.
Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
AIB234
Mar 13 2007, 06:56 PM
Welcome to GMC, Amarok! Glad to see another new face.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Mar 13 2007, 09:19 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Ibanez's are so sexy biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
VinceG
Mar 15 2007, 03:01 AM
No way Schecters are way sexier! Long Live Schecter! Something i noticed recently, there seems to be more and more metal fans in general around here. And not the popular kinds like metalcore or traditionals.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Amarok
Mar 15 2007, 06:57 PM
dude, guess thats a matter of taste......correct me if i'm wrong wink.gif

--------------------
Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:58 PM