Pick Cutter
Becca
Jun 7 2014, 09:19 AM
GMC:er
Fathers day is coming up and I was thinking of getting one of those guitar pick cutters online. You know the ones? They let you use old credit cards, loyalty cards, etc, etc. I have never actually seen one let alone used one. They sound a good idea but what sort of result do you get from them? Anyone got one? Are they worth having or do they produce poorly finished picks? Please let me know your thoughts on these.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 7 2014, 03:22 PM
Instructor
Good question, I was also wondering about these ones. Even I was planning to get one via Ebay but nowadays we are not allowed to buy online outside of the country in Argentina. mad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Mith
Jun 7 2014, 04:19 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jun 7 2014, 10:22 PM) *
Good question, I was also wondering about these ones. Even I was planning to get one via Ebay but nowadays we are not allowed to buy online outside of the country in Argentina. mad.gif

Really. thats crazy. I've seen them before but never really played with one. I'd imagine it would be good for the casual player or someone that mainly strums but I don't know how consistent the thickness of a credit card is so that could be a factor for some

--------------------
I don't suffer from insanity, I love every minute of it

+Quote Post
Becca
Jun 7 2014, 08:09 PM
GMC:er
That's bizarre that you can't order online from abroad. I suppose the government must have their reasons but it seems wrong to me mad.gif
I wondered about that too Mith. I don't know if its the fact that I know it's a credit card but I cannot imagine what it would be like to use one as a pick. There are an awful lot of places selling them though so maybe they're ok? To be honest I was going to get him one to stop him pinching MY picks when he comes to visit smile.gif .
I am amazed that no one on GMC so far has tried one. Perhaps we are missing out on something?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:24 AM