Orange Amp Sim Patch
Todd Simpson
Nov 29 2012, 03:54 AM
GMC:er
I earballed the tone from my recent ORANGE review and did my best guess on an OVERLOUD patch. Tried to capture some of the ORANGE magic in a TH1 patch smile.gif Enjoy!

Attached File  OrangeSim.xml.zip ( 7.9K ) Number of downloads: 71

http://soundcloud.com/techniqueswithtodd/orangesim-overloud-th1

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Blister
Nov 29 2012, 06:13 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Awesome patch Todd! I used it to practice Lesson 137 & was having too much fun! 137b was fun to play. 137c I'm still having trouble w/the pattern. I think it's the slide messing me up. 137d is a real challenge. Maybe some time in a lesson you could take a little time to show us the process on how you "build" the patches. I'm curious if others would find this helpful. Thanks so much Todd! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 29 2012, 09:22 PM
GMC:er
Glad you like the patch smile.gif 137d is a bit of beast. That's why I put it later in the lesson hoping some muscle memory would build up to help prep. Still it's not an easy lick. Break it down in to chunks. And play each chunk separately. EG. Six notes at a time. Then marry all the chunks up smile.gif

I"d be happy to do a little mini tutorial on building patches! smile.gif I"l add it to the end of the next Vid Chat!

Todd

QUOTE (Blister @ Nov 29 2012, 12:13 AM) *
Awesome patch Todd! I used it to practice Lesson 137 & was having too much fun! 137b was fun to play. 137c I'm still having trouble w/the pattern. I think it's the slide messing me up. 137d is a real challenge. Maybe some time in a lesson you could take a little time to show us the process on how you "build" the patches. I'm curious if others would find this helpful. Thanks so much Todd! smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:03 AM