11 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 >  
The Happy Thread
superize
Feb 14 2008, 11:03 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Played o hockey game today against one of the best teams in our series and won 8-3 and it feelt really good.
unfrtually i didnt score any goals but it was a fun game with a lt of speed and good hockey:d:d:d:d:d:d

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tuubsu
Feb 15 2008, 02:52 PM
GMC:er
Wooh yeah! it's 4 in the afternoon and I', m freaking wasted... No NO I mean So drunk AND I love you all so much... Im Haååppy beacausae I love you all so much.. We should have a meet some time so I could hug you all I Love you all som mucjh wub.gif I just owanna smother you all with kisses I kove you somuch"!X! wub.gif

Have a nice friday allm It's a sapecial day you know, It's the day we all were Knighted!!!

Hey Kris! yous showed me how to play the guitar AND I love you so much for tit..... I just love tits man"!!" It would be afreaking HOnour to meet you Kris sometime. Jag Älska dig Kris Du är så Ultrabra. Om jag träffade dig, skulle jag falla på knä inför din stora personlighet!!!!

I love you all, Kris, Kosei, Uncreator, Mattacock, Kyle, Muris, Marcys, Mr. Leopardi, Ripdime, Andrew, Luciana, ANDF OAALLL THE REst!!! I love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

I just s wanna......... Who the ghell is Marcy? Why disd I write ömarcys I fI don't know Who she Is, well Marcy sounds sexy so I love YOu Marcy, I allsop Love Laura I'm, gonna tell her some day I love Laura som usgh....... Oh yeah La ura isn't a member herre But I love her so muvh........Next time i meet hers, Im' gonna ask her for a date I am Iam...

I just wish we You all could grab a cogffe with me I jus t love you aall so much! wub.gif

So hyust like Bob marley sang " Don't worry B e happy" So be happy guys I love you all so much!"

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Anyone can learn to play fast, like anyone can learn to type quickly. But not everyone can write a book.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen

Idols:

Jason Becker (ex-Cacophony, ex-David Lee Roth, Solo)
Marty Friedman (ex-Cacophony, ex-Megadeth, Solo)
Niccolo Paganini (Solo)
Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen....Duh!)
Frederic Chopin (Solo)

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Feb 15 2008, 02:58 PM
QUOTE (Tuubsu @ Feb 15 2008, 02:52 PM) *
Wooh yeah! it's 4 in the afternoon and I', m freaking wasted... No NO I mean So drunk AND I love you all so much... Im Haååppy beacausae I love you all so much.. We should have a meet some time so I could hug you all I Love you all som mucjh wub.gif I just owanna smother you all with kisses I kove you somuch"!X! wub.gif

Have a nice friday allm It's a sapecial day you know, It's the day we all were Knighted!!!

Hey Kris! yous showed me how to play the guitar AND I love you so much for tit..... I just love tits man"!!" It would be afreaking HOnour to meet you Kris sometime. Jag Älska dig Kris Du är så Ultrabra. Om jag träffade dig, skulle jag falla på knä inför din stora personlighet!!!!

I love you all, Kris, Kosei, Uncreator, Mattacock, Kyle, Muris, Marcys, Mr. Leopardi, Ripdime, Andrew, Luciana, ANDF OAALLL THE REst!!! I love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just s wanna......... Who the ghell is Marcy? Why disd I write ömarcys I fI don't know Who she Is, well Marcy sounds sexy so I love YOu Marcy, I allsop Love Laura I'm, gonna tell her some day I love Laura som usgh....... Oh yeah La ura isn't a member herre But I love her so muvh........Next time i meet hers, Im' gonna ask her for a date I am Iam...

I just wish we You all could grab a cogffe with me I jus t love you aall so much! wub.gif

So hyust like Bob marley sang " Don't worry B e happy" So be happy guys I love you all so much!"

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif I think you're gonna regret that lol.

--------------------

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Feb 15 2008, 03:02 PM
QUOTE (Tuubsu @ Feb 15 2008, 07:52 AM) *

That's hillarious. laugh.gif I can't wait till you see what you wrote laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
Gen
Feb 15 2008, 03:08 PM
QUOTE (Tuubsu @ Feb 15 2008, 04:52 PM) *

IM dying of laughter, aaaa cant stop, laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
"Fact is, nothing in the world bores me more than gear...If I played thru your rig, I would still sound like me. Van Halen would sound like Van Halen. Brian May...etc. Very early in my career I decided to focus on creating music and not being a guitar tech. Being a good guitar tech is a very different and extremely difficult job, so why not leave it to a pro?"

Marty Friedman -

Guitars: ESP LTD viper-500, a fake strat and an acoustic guitar( dont know the brand)
Amp: Randall RX20R
Effects: Boss mt 2 distortion pedal, Line 6 pod floor plus

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Feb 15 2008, 03:14 PM
QUOTE (Tuubsu @ Feb 15 2008, 10:52 PM) *
Tuubsu's post

blink.gif wow! laugh.gif laugh.gif a good thing about being sober, is you think before you speak. I guess its the same in typing, re-reading your post is always a good thing.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
Feb 15 2008, 03:16 PM
Instructor
laugh.gif laugh.gif OMG what a post hahahahaha

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Feb 15 2008, 03:24 PM

I have to say that I love you! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Owen
Feb 15 2008, 03:30 PM
Quotes of choice:

QUOTE (Tuubsu @ Feb 15 2008, 05:52 AM) *
Mattacock wub.gif

What a spelling error laugh.gif

I just love tits man"!!"

Not a bums man then? tongue.gif

I just owanna smother you all with kisses I kove you somuch"!X! wub.gif

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 15 2008, 03:32 PM
I'll have to remember to stay clear of the forums after tonight's night out biggrin.gif I'm happy because it's the weekend as of now smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
MickeM
Feb 15 2008, 03:39 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Drunk posts... I'm glad so many replied quoting it so he can't edit it when hes out of the senseless state rolleyes.gif

I saw Owen quiting this but I think it has to be stressed further
I love you so much for tit..... I just love tits man"!!"

EDIT: And since Tubsuu is from Finland I'm confident there will be a bitter and complaining post following this up in a few hours wink.gif To make up for such happiness there must be something like this to even it out - I hate you all so much, I hate tits
laugh.gif

This post has been edited by MickeM: Feb 15 2008, 03:45 PM

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Feb 15 2008, 03:47 PM
Someone might regret that 1 in the morning tongue.gif... its good to know he loves GMC tho.. what a way to express it tongue.gif

laugh.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 15 2008, 04:23 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (Tuubsu @ Feb 15 2008, 05:52 AM) *

Greatest Post Ever laugh.gif

+Quote Post
MickeM
Feb 15 2008, 04:37 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
I love you all *snip* Marcys

Who's that? unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Owen
Feb 15 2008, 04:46 PM
QUOTE (MickeM @ Feb 15 2008, 07:37 AM) *
Who's that? unsure.gif

I dont know! But apparently she's damn sexy!!!!!!11!!one wub.gif

This post has been edited by Owen: Feb 15 2008, 04:46 PM

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Feb 15 2008, 04:55 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Hidden message for Marcus ph34r.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Feb 15 2008, 05:24 PM
Get to da Chopper!
What a post- lmao !!!

We need a drunk thread- problem is nobody would find it when they need it......

+Quote Post
Tuubsu
Feb 16 2008, 06:05 AM
Okay...ummm.. aaaa...yep... dry.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Attached Image----->Attached Image----->Attached Image

I'm just hope I didn't offend anyone Attached Image

Edit. Damn I really can't remember posting that, but hten again i was drunk. I just took a peek at my profile this morning and saw the post.... Now I'm sober... But still You guys are great!

This post has been edited by Tuubsu: Feb 16 2008, 11:33 AM

--------------------
Anyone can learn to play fast, like anyone can learn to type quickly. But not everyone can write a book.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen

Idols:

Jason Becker (ex-Cacophony, ex-David Lee Roth, Solo)
Marty Friedman (ex-Cacophony, ex-Megadeth, Solo)
Niccolo Paganini (Solo)
Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen....Duh!)
Frederic Chopin (Solo)

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Feb 16 2008, 06:32 AM
QUOTE (Tuubsu @ Feb 15 2008, 11:05 PM) *
I'm just hope I didn't offend anyone Attached Image

On the contrary laugh.gif

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
superize
Feb 16 2008, 04:47 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Played another hockeygame today and won 5-1 and i scored 2 goals rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:19 AM