International Guitar Foundation In Bath, Uk
bleak
Aug 9 2009, 11:48 PM
GMC:er
Just got back from a weeks guitar tuition in the international guitar foundation in Bath in the Uk.

Definatley an invaluable experience, got taught by some incredible players like John Wheatcroft (head of Guitar X school in London) and Martin Goulding (teaches in the Guitar Institute in London, Stu Hamm (bass player who tours with Joe satriani and Steve Vai) and one of my favourite guitarists Guthrie Govan who also played with his fusion band.. the ending gig was pretty cool also, my 'rock and beyond' class played Jazz rock fusion covers of Miles Davis' So What and Herbie Hancocks Watermelon man, with obviously loads of space for improvising between the heads of the pieces smile.gif

There were guys from all round the world there, was anyone from GMC down there? Would advise anyone to do that course next year

Had to throw in a pic of me, my mate and the master Guthrie Govan!
Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:51 AM