You must be good Kris!
beebo
Feb 2 2007, 06:25 PM
GMC:er
laugh.gif Hey Kris a while ago I had accidentely turned the volume up to loud on the computer and when u started playing the intro to the whole site (when u first go to masterclass.net welcoming) anyway my mom thought it was me playing and said I had improved insanely but then I told her it was u and she was laughing and said ur really good lucky dry.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Zee Deveel
Feb 2 2007, 07:31 PM
Did she think you yelled "YOU READY?!!?!" also ?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars - Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Seymour Duncan JB), Schecter Omen 6 Extreme FR, Squier Affinity Strat, Yamaha F-301 Acoustic

Pedals - Line 6 Uber Metal, Line 6 Echo Park, Jim Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby, MXR Phase 90, Boss NS-2, Digitech WH-4, Boss TR-2, Boss TU-2, Behringer 7 Band EQ

Amps - Marshall AV50 Head + Cab, Marshall AVT100 112, Line 6 Spider 112, Fender Frontman

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 2 2007, 09:45 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (beebo @ Feb 2 2007, 06:25 PM) *
laugh.gif Hey Kris a while ago I had accidentely turned the volume up to loud on the computer and when u started playing the intro to the whole site (when u first go to masterclass.net welcoming) anyway my mom thought it was me playing and said I had improved insanely but then I told her it was u and she was laughing and said ur really good lucky dry.gif

smile.gif Tell your mum thank you from me! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Liam
Feb 2 2007, 11:26 PM
This happens more then you think biggrin.gif
I had it a couple a times ..even today it happend , he asked me this afternoon(my dad) .
did you just played the guitar.
Uhhh no dry.gif . no it was gary moore and bb.king mad.gif

This post has been edited by Liam: Feb 2 2007, 11:27 PM

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 3 2007, 12:18 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Liam @ Feb 2 2007, 11:26 PM) *
This happens more then you think biggrin.gif
I had it a couple a times ..even today it happend , he asked me this afternoon(my dad) .
did you just played the guitar.
Uhhh no dry.gif . no it was gary moore and bb.king mad.gif

Well actually it's not that bad - it means he thinks you are actually capable of playing that king of thing! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
beebo
Feb 3 2007, 12:38 AM
She said ur welcome biggrin.gif

don't ask either she's engadged laugh.gif lol

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Feb 3 2007, 05:04 PM
Lets go fishing!
I love the Intro too !! YOU READY, Da nah, da nah nah!!! tongue.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
beebo
Feb 8 2007, 08:56 PM
yea When I first heard Kris I thought I could pick up the guitar and play it right away once I figured out the tab since Kris made it look so easy playing but it actually takes the three most important things in playing instrument. PATIENCE, DEDICATION, and BEING GOOD AT IT laugh.gif lol

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:22 AM