Metrenome Use, Do you use it always?
Hajduk
Jul 19 2013, 06:28 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hey Matt I have been using the metronome for the last couple months now should have started way before and I'm so pleased with the results but I notice when Im doing a piece most of the time I can hear the chord changes so I don't bother using the metronome is that ok?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Tomislav
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Professor
Jul 19 2013, 06:37 AM
Theory Instructor
Hey, glad you are enjoying working with a metronome, it's a great way to work on time and feel. I would say that when learning a tune, you can use the metronome as you first learn it, then use the original recording or a backing track after that. That way you would be learning the tune, but working on your tie and rhythm in a focused way at the same time.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ask me anything on the theory board. Follow my theory course. Check out my personal site

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Jul 19 2013, 06:43 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (The Professor @ Jul 19 2013, 05:37 AM) *
Hey, glad you are enjoying working with a metronome, it's a great way to work on time and feel. I would say that when learning a tune, you can use the metronome as you first learn it, then use the original recording or a backing track after that. That way you would be learning the tune, but working on your tie and rhythm in a focused way at the same time.

Awsome, thanks

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 06:28 PM