Nice Monitors (jbl Lsr 305)
Todd Simpson
Apr 4 2016, 08:39 AM
GMC:er
I got a pair of JBL LSR 305 monitors to use as a second set of testing monitors and for use with my pod hd for practice monitors. I gotta say, these things are amazing and I like them even more than my trusty KRK rockit 6. They have a 5 inch driver but still have wads of bass and are very easy on the ears. They are not hyped at the highs and lows as much as the KRK (you have to be careful where you put the krk and with the on board eq settings) and have very even response. You can get these for as little as $225 per pair which is crazy cheap for monitors this nice.

If you don't have a pair of real monitors yet, or you are still mxing on ear buds and your home stereo, get some of these. They rawk!!!

http://www.jblpro.com/www/products/recordi...3-series/lsr305

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 8 2016, 11:24 AM
Am I the only one using the JBL LSR 305 Monitors? Surely not? They are just killer and shockingly cheap. Anyone else?

Todd

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Apr 4 2016, 02:39 AM) *
I got a pair of JBL LSR 305 monitors to use as a second set of testing monitors and for use with my pod hd for practice monitors. I gotta say, these things are amazing and I like them even more than my trusty KRK rockit 6. They have a 5 inch driver but still have wads of bass and are very easy on the ears. They are not hyped at the highs and lows as much as the KRK (you have to be careful where you put the krk and with the on board eq settings) and have very even response. You can get these for as little as $225 per pair which is crazy cheap for monitors this nice.

If you don't have a pair of real monitors yet, or you are still mxing on ear buds and your home stereo, get some of these. They rawk!!!

http://www.jblpro.com/www/products/recordi...3-series/lsr305

Attached Image

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Piotr Kaczor
Apr 8 2016, 03:22 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Apr 8 2016, 11:24 AM) *
Am I the only one using the JBL LSR 305 Monitors? Surely not? They are just killer and shockingly cheap. Anyone else?

Todd

Hi Todd! I'm a happy LSR user smile.gif bought them 2 years ago. You're right - they are killer and cheap smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 8 2016, 07:39 PM
Great to know I"m not the only one smile.gif They are really amazing for the price. I"m thinking about getting the mached sub now.

QUOTE (Piotr Kaczor @ Apr 8 2016, 09:22 AM) *
Hi Todd! I'm a happy LSR user smile.gif bought them 2 years ago. You're right - they are killer and cheap smile.gif

+Quote Post
Mertay
Apr 8 2016, 07:45 PM
Very good monitors, very few users...its been years since I saw one sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:32 AM