I Miss Cosmin's Lessons
Rammikin
Nov 18 2016, 11:27 PM
Experienced Rock Star
Just a thought, but I think there's been a gap in the lessons since Cosmin left. He used to do those prog/djent metal drop C lessons that I found very valuable, but I haven't seen many (any?) lessons in that style since he left.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rammikin
Nov 18 2016, 11:57 PM
Experienced Rock Star
For example, before he left I think he was planning on doing a Karnivool-style lesson. It would be great to have a lesson like that!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Stenchovdeth
Nov 19 2016, 02:32 AM
GMC:er
@Rammikin
I agree, I just love the Metal Metrics Series of lessons.

--------------------

HUMANITY IS TEMPORARY || STRUGGLE IS FOREVER

+Quote Post
bleez
Nov 19 2016, 11:40 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I miss Cosmin's general involvement at GMC.
Im still working on a couple of his old lessons which I cant yet nail because of his ridiculously good bends.
He also talked about doing a 'once more round the sun' era Mastodon lesson, which would have been great!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Nov 19 2016, 12:06 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (bleez @ Nov 19 2016, 10:40 AM) *
I miss Cosmin's general involvement at GMC.

+1

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Nov 19 2016, 01:03 PM
Learning Roadie
He is good people, but pretty busy with his band. I'm in Bucharest for work in a couple weeks and would love to meet up with him but I don't think I'm going to have the time unfortunately

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Nov 19 2016, 03:40 PM
Learning Tone Master
Cosmin is now in Japan. He will stay there around a month but when he will return, I will tell Cosmin that you miss him wink.gif He is fine but has many projects ongoing. In February 2017, his band will release a new album and this require a lot of work and time. Also if everything will go how he planned, next year Days of Confusion will be with the new album in tour in Europe.

Here you can listen his last song - Memories From My Future Lives. The song is very beautiful and deep.
If I will follow his explanations about the videoclip, I will say that Cosmin interprets the conscience. He show the journey made by our conscience (with traumatic experiences, temptations, etc). Once arrived near the end, the conscience accept that must go further, leaving the physical body, which probably will be reborn in another form, in another cycle, in another story.

Oh I forgot...if you wonder...yes the naked guy from the videoclip is Cosmin biggrin.gif Anyway, I guess most of you will recognize his tattoos wink.gif

BTW from my point of view, I think this kind of lessons like Metal Metrics will fit great with our instructor Attila Vörös wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 19 2016, 08:39 PM
Instructor
I follow his music project via Facebook and we talk from time to time. He is a great guys and musician! I hope his band keeps on growing as it has been lately. I'd also love to see him rocking GMC any time! That new track is awesome. It's really impressive to see how much his voice has evolved.

In the meantime, we can plan some new lessons covering those styles. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Rammikin
Nov 20 2016, 02:21 AM
Experienced Rock Star
Thanks Gabe. I always like your lessons, but aside from your Papa Roach FEAR lesson, I don't think djent has received enough attention here lately smile.gif.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 20 2016, 03:02 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Rammikin @ Nov 19 2016, 10:21 PM) *
Thanks Gabe. I always like your lessons, but aside from your Papa Roach FEAR lesson, I don't think djent has received enough attention here lately smile.gif.

We are always open and paying attention to forum request so thanks for it! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:46 PM