Any From Austria Or From Slovakia?
vampire18
Mar 22 2009, 11:11 PM
Learning Rock Star
i want to buy a lefty ibanez 1570 prestige but they don't keep it in stores in Israel and for our summer vacation im going to travel Austria and Slovakia(mainly Vienna and Bratislava) and i wanted to know how good are music shops how are the prices what are the big stores i should check out.. basically anything i need to know about buying a guitar in those country's. i know its a weird question but i really don't want to order a guitar i never got to play or try out

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
vampire18
Mar 22 2009, 11:55 PM
Learning Rock Star
i read and they said it was the Lamborghini(if you saw speed kills 1 "give you the keys the the") and pretty much the only serious metal axe out there .my only other choices are pretty much a strat and a gibson sg as far as good lefty guitar(i dont know maybe you can get a lefty flying v because of hendrix i need to check it out). its the closest thing to the jem i can get lefty. besides ordering it will cost a ton. like 200$ shipping and 200$ taxes. so though maybe if im in another country i can just buy it and take it with me.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 05:25 PM