3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Welcome Wiki Writers!, Who can read this?
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 26 2007, 02:29 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Hi Guys, and welcome to the Wiki board!

If you can see this, go ahead and post a reply to say Hi!

This is all pretty new, so we will be adding some Wiki posting guidelines soon. This is also a great place to ask specific questions about content, how to add articles etc - look forward to hearing from you all!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 26 2007, 02:36 PM
GMC Founder
Hi! biggrin.gif

I'm here! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 26 2007, 03:23 PM
Lets go fishing!
Im here unsure.gif wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 26 2007, 03:31 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Nov 26 2007, 03:23 PM) *
Im here unsure.gif wink.gif

Great it worked! biggrin.gif Welcome Matt - we are waiting for two more members to find our little cave! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 26 2007, 03:41 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 26 2007, 09:31 AM) *
Great it worked! biggrin.gif Welcome Matt - we are waiting for two more members to find our little cave! biggrin.gif

Aha! The Wiki Cave smile.gif GMC is dimensionally transcendental just like the TARDIS in Doctor Who - I am forever finding new nooks and crannies smile.gif

--------------------

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 26 2007, 04:53 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 26 2007, 02:31 PM) *

I hope your not going to tell me your hired "helper monkeys" to write this wiki laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 26 2007, 05:33 PM
Well, I'll leave you to make your own judgements on the members concerned, but I bet you won't guess!

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 26 2007, 05:37 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Nov 26 2007, 04:33 PM) *
Well, I'll leave you to make your own judgements on the members concerned, but I bet you won't guess!

I cant guess.... but you guys always make good choices in things like this so im sure it will be a nice supprise smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 26 2007, 06:07 PM
GMC Founder
hehe sorry I should have mentioned it's Hardtail and Shredmandan! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 26 2007, 06:09 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 26 2007, 05:07 PM) *
hehe sorry I should have mentioned it's Hardtail and Shredmandan! biggrin.gif

Awsome! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hardtail
Nov 28 2007, 03:08 AM
GMC:er
I'm here!

Thanks for the invite Kris and Andrew. Can't wait to see what we can put together.

Hardtail

This post has been edited by Hardtail: Nov 28 2007, 03:11 AM

--------------------

Beginner's Amp & Guitar Gear Guide
My Keeley Blues Driver BD-2 Review
My Line6 Flextone II Review

Guitars: Martin D-16RGT with B-Band UST & '99 Fender "Big Apple" Hardtail HH Strat
Amps: Fender Blues Junior Special Edition & Fender Studio 85 (Simultaneous... yummy)

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 28 2007, 03:19 AM
QUOTE (Hardtail @ Nov 27 2007, 09:08 PM) *
I'm here!

Thanks for the invite Kris and Andrew. Can't wait to see what we can put together.

Hardtail

Welcome! Wonder where Dan got to?

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 28 2007, 08:57 AM
GMC Founder
Welcome Hardtail! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Nov 28 2007, 08:21 PM
GMC:er
Hello Hello Everyone! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Nov 27 2007, 09:19 PM) *
Welcome! Wonder where Dan got to?

Im here
Its just been one of those weeks were your swampt with things to do and not enough time to do them. tongue.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 28 2007, 11:53 PM
GMC Founder
Welcome Shredmandan!! biggrin.gif I am glad you found your way.

So now we are set to go - what do you think the next step should be, Andrew? smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 30 2007, 01:09 PM
Lets go fishing!
Well I am hopefully going to get down to some writing this weekend smile.gif But after guitar practice of course cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 30 2007, 01:40 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 28 2007, 05:53 PM) *
So now we are set to go - what do you think the next step should be, Andrew? smile.gif

Content content content!

We need our new writers to put together a couple of articles each and go through the process of adding them to the Wiki. I think we should share any experiences about how easy/hard it is to add stuff, and I will work on some Wiki guidelines today.

Oh, Kris, can you share the link for the actual Wiki yet so we can take a look at it?

P.S. Welcome Dan smile.gif

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 30 2007, 01:42 PM
Lets go fishing!
Wiki Wiki Wild wild west ! laugh.gif unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 30 2007, 02:47 PM
GMC Founder
Ladies and getlemen - here is the wiki! biggrin.gif

Henrik will implement the new design - so it will look like this (pretty soon I hope):

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 3 2008, 09:57 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Hey guys, just saying hi!

Once the template is back up, im gonna start on a bunch of articles about the different genres of metal, not all the genres, just the main ones (Death, Black, Viking, Power, NWOBHM, Thrash, Symphonic, Goth, Prog ect.)

So hopefully i'll have some done soon!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:12 PM