> NAH this can't be...

... the opportunity of your lifetime to learn guitar? - It is, but only if you do one of the following:

* Send me a pm and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

-- Sinisa

Around The World-serbian Kolo Lesson
Maris
Nov 21 2011, 04:05 PM
Learning Rock Star
I like this lesson a lot, but i have some problems.I don't really understand the second part of the lesson.I mean that i don't know what you do after the bend. Another problem that i'm having is with the first lick of the lesson ... i play the lick like this: 12h14p12 11 12 (G string)
here is a video of what I know so far: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETmk6jo3sgw

please tell me what you think about the video! Thanks!:D

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Nov 21 2011, 04:45 PM
Instructor
Great progress ! Now ,the very first lick- try to trigg 12h14p12 very fast,you got it but a bit slow,try to improve it !
Lick after the bend is same principe - fast trigg ! Ok Maris, ,be on the video chat tonight, will set aside some time for you and show you slowly everything you need to know, 0K ? wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Maris
Nov 21 2011, 05:09 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Nov 21 2011, 05:45 PM) *
Great progress ! Now ,the very first lick- try to trigg 12h14p12 very fast,you got it but a bit slow,try to improve it !
Lick after the bend is same principe - fast trigg ! Ok Maris, ,be on the video chat tonight, will set aside some time for you and show you slowly everything you need to know, 0K ? wink.gif

Thank you very much for your reply! I'll try to be on the video chat tonight.

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Nov 21 2011, 11:34 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Maris @ Nov 21 2011, 05:09 PM) *
Thank you very much for your reply! I'll try to be on the video chat tonight.

I'm sorry you had problems with the chat, send me a message when you're free tomorrow afternoon, so we'll arrange something wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Maris
Nov 26 2011, 07:28 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Nov 22 2011, 12:34 AM) *
I'm sorry you had problems with the chat, send me a message when you're free tomorrow afternoon, so we'll arrange something wink.gif

Oh i saw this post to late...anyway thanks for your help...everything is clear now...thank you very much! If I have any questions about one of your lesson i'll let you know! Thank you again!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Nov 26 2011, 11:14 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Maris @ Nov 26 2011, 07:28 PM) *
Oh i saw this post to late...anyway thanks for your help...everything is clear now...thank you very much! If I have any questions about one of your lesson i'll let you know! Thank you again!

Send me video, I would like to see it wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:10 AM