Read, long time no talk guys!!!!
beebo
Apr 30 2009, 10:05 PM
GMC:er
Hey GMC,
It seems like forever since ive even been on gmc. been doing a lot of work w/ metronome and a video i purchased of Paul Gilbert while back "Intense Rock" i highly suggest for everyone to check it out ASAP!!
Anyway im 16 and i was in our high school talent show this year and many other things for guitar like our great escape and the gathering of guitarist but u guys have never even seen a pic of me let alone heard my playing but at the show i only had like 20 min to come with something so i played some ozzy and van halen. I WOULD LOVE TO TRY MY BEST TO GET IT ON THE CP TO SHOW U GUYS!!! but i may need some help uploading the dvd. So any help? i have no idea where to even start. and once again its good to see the family again lol wink.gif laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Apr 30 2009, 10:17 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Welcome back!! Great to hear about your guitar activities!! You can upload to youtube and let us know the link...It would be vise to convert DVD to avi using some of the free converters online - I found this link (Though I haven't tested it) - http://bitripper.com/ . Once you have the .avi file you can upload it to youtube.Also you can use Windows Movie Maker to edit the video and to cut out just the part with your playing you want to upload.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Apr 30 2009, 10:34 PM
Instructor
Welcome back man!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Apr 30 2009, 10:49 PM
Instructor
Welcome back man !
Glad to hear about everything - Bogdan gave you great advice regarding software.
I could recommend maybe VLC or Vegas. It can definitely do the work for you !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ramiro Delforte
May 1 2009, 07:41 AM
Instructor
Welcome back!

And here I post some free soft

These are for conversion:

http://www.techsupportalert.com/best-free-...ion-program.htm

These are for edition:

http://www.techsupportalert.com/best-free-video-editor.htm

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile and Board

LIVE VIDEO CHATS EVERY MONDAY AROUND 22PM (GMC HOUR)

+Quote Post
beebo
May 2 2009, 05:30 PM
Ok well its a dvd of the whole show at my highschool im in it but its not the whole dvd. how would i go about takin just me out of the show. and how do i even get the website to find the dvd. just pop it in and then wat? Please Speak PURE ENGLISH im not very intelligent lol im just ignorant right now of cp technology

+Quote Post
VinceG
May 3 2009, 08:35 AM
try Handbrake. Its open source and also a freeware.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
beebo
May 3 2009, 09:21 PM
GAH i appreciate all thehelp but i am still COMPLETELY LOST!!! ohmy.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:10 PM