Valentino, Discussion
Tolek
Mar 1 2009, 10:33 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hey valentino! smile.gif
This topic will be used for commenting all of your videos!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
Tolek
Mar 10 2009, 07:55 PM
Learning Rock Star

Comment on your Tarantella Take 3
That was excellent, but with some small mistakes which you´ve probably found out. Anyway. The first time you do that little run in the E minor part, you don´t mute the strings, accidentally I suppose. The second time is good. Then you play a wrong note after you have to do a little jump. To avoid this you can focus (look at) the fret that you have to play. This normally helps a lot. Another problem is timing on a certain place (at 1:07), but I think you did that by accident and it will pass once you nail the part. The rest was good. I especially liked the vibrato at the end, that was really amazing! biggrin.gif That one was better than mine. smile.gif

As for the tone, you could add a bit treble and mid and maybe some presence. Let me know if it works!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
valentino
Mar 10 2009, 08:36 PM
GMC:er
The muting thing is because I plug the amp on the pc and I can barely hear the guitar sound, so I don't know if I'm muting well.

The little jump, hehe, yeah, this is one of the mistakes I passed because I was tired of doing takes on and on. tongue.gif

The timing mistake was because I was thinking 3 notes after laugh.gif and I missed the timing.

The vibrato rolleyes.gif thanks mate, that jumbo frets helps a lot. I love them wub.gif

The tone. Well I'll try your tip. BTW is by saturation I think, as I plug the amp and not the guitar on the pc. I must plug the amp because when I try to play using guitar rig there is a big piping. I tried all with volume and equalization, but nothing works, maybe is the sound card mad.gif

Cheers!!!!

Valentin

--------------------
If somebody finds a slice of finger call me please, surely is mine

+Quote Post
Tolek
Mar 10 2009, 08:40 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (valentino @ Mar 10 2009, 08:36 PM) *
The muting thing is because I plug the amp on the pc and I can barely hear the guitar sound, so I don't know if I'm muting well.

The little jump, hehe, yeah, this is one of the mistakes I passed because I was tired of doing takes on and on. tongue.gif

The timing mistake was because I was thinking 3 notes after laugh.gif and I missed the timing.

The vibrato rolleyes.gif thanks mate, that jumbo frets helps a lot. I love them wub.gif

The tone. Well I'll try your tip. BTW is by saturation I think, as I plug the amp and not the guitar on the pc. I must plug the amp because when I try to play using guitar rig there is a big piping. I tried all with volume and equalization, but nothing works, maybe is the sound card mad.gif

Cheers!!!!

Valentin

As I thought, the mistakes are due to your tiredness. laugh.gif I´m sure I´ll see a better version when you´re not tired.

A peeping? Very strange... Maybe your cable is not alright. Or the sound card as you said. I can´t really help because I´m not a big gear master. If you still have problems, then you could ask on the forums.

Cheers, mate! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Tolek
Mar 16 2009, 09:09 PM
Learning Rock Star
Comment on your Tarantella Take N°4
Good work! Can´t correct anything, just keep practising and you´ll be fine.

Questions? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Tolek
Apr 1 2009, 06:50 PM
Learning Rock Star
Comment on your take at the group assignment #2

Very good! smile.gif I´d like to see the chords, as well. wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:24 PM