We Just Got 4 Free Tickets To See Cavalera Conspiracy
VinceG
Jul 19 2008, 01:05 AM
GMC:er
Yeah, its awesome. One of the head guys of the radio station, who's also an old jazz and metal freak, gave us 4 free tickets to see Cavalera Conspiracy! Also on the bill is Dillinger Escape Plan, which is also awesome. We might give it away on air or just scalpel it up front haha.

Man, being a staff in a radio station rules hard!!!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by VinceG: Jul 19 2008, 01:35 AM

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
erik
Jul 20 2008, 10:34 AM
GMC:er
Cool smile.gif

I was at a festival a couple of weeks ago. We arrived at the last day of the festival (only had tickets for that day) and Cavalera conspiracy had played the day before. All the metal bands talked about the crazy moshpits that CC had gotten (and they wanted us to make a better moshpit, but I don't think we did tongue.gif ) So prepare for an awesome concert biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:44 PM