Birthday, my birthday:D
J.E.
Apr 26 2007, 10:55 PM
GMC:er
Hi i just celebrated my birthday on the 24 april im 15 now laugh.gif man it feels nice to grow up hehe i got me a harmonica and the simpsons season nine and 2 SRV dvds also got loads of money cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Can you imagine?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
beebo
Apr 27 2007, 12:17 AM
QUOTE (Jarl Emil @ Apr 26 2007, 01:55 PM) *
Hi i just celebrated my birthday on the 24 april im 15 now laugh.gif man it feels nice to grow up hehe i got me a harmonica and the simpsons season nine and 2 SRV dvds also got loads of money cool.gif

Happy Birthday! tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

today u celebrate coming out of your mom! lol laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
wheeler
Apr 27 2007, 01:53 AM
Happy birthday!! I saw another one of your posts that said you were having trouble with motivation....

A good SRV DVD can go a long way in that direction. laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:39 PM