Chord Solo - Bossa Nova
klasaine
Jun 26 2017, 08:10 PM
GMC:er
It's getting out here so I thought I'd do a song about 'water' ... although it's really about love.

"Agua de Beber" by Antonio Carlos Jobim and Vinicius de Moraes

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by klasaine: Jun 26 2017, 08:11 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bleez
Jun 26 2017, 11:22 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (klasaine @ Jun 26 2017, 08:10 PM) *
... although it's really about love.

for a second there I thought you were about to bust out a nickleback cover ph34r.gif

slick playing as ever, dude. really cool song.
those chord changes though..... you have android fingers, yeah?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jun 29 2017, 09:12 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
That was nice, man. How did you get, and what was that little clickedy clackedy percussive thing you had going on over that last chord at the end? That wasn't just some random noise was it?

+Quote Post
klasaine
Jun 29 2017, 09:27 AM
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Jun 29 2017, 01:12 AM) *
That was nice, man. How did you get, and what was that little clickedy clackedy percussive thing you had going on over that last chord at the end? That wasn't just some random noise was it?

I'm using my thumb and middle finger on the top and side of the lower bout of the guitar. It's a bit hard to explain. I quickly rotate my forearm/wrist back and forth. My thumb strikes the top and my middle finger strikes the side.

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jun 29 2017, 09:44 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Ah ok I know exactly what you mean. I kind of thought maybe that is what you were doing but somehow it sounded like something else because of the way the mic picked it up I guess.

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Jun 29 2017, 07:37 PM
Learning Roadie
Very nice !

Cheers

Laurent

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jun 29 2017, 08:15 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Sweet mate, sweet smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Jul 6 2017, 05:49 AM
Veteran Tone Master
Wonderfull. I love bossa
Very Nice playing

wub.gif

+Quote Post
klasaine
Jul 6 2017, 12:25 PM
Thanks guys!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:25 AM