First Blood!, :-D First wounded of Grunge collab :-D
Jakub Luptovec
Jan 19 2008, 02:42 PM
Learning Tone Guru
My works on nailing the solo in "Dam that river" just stopped, when I destroyed the string, during those stupid bends, in the solo:-D
Also a sharp edge of sting cut my index finger on the tip and it hurts like hell when bending, so I cant practice:(

I will post pictures ASAP:-D The funny thing is, that string torn on the last note, when I finally managed, to play it well up to speed...sad.gif

'cause its weekend i will have to wait to monday, to get new set of strings:( Sry for delay:( I planned to record it tomorrow..

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Jakub Luptovec: Jan 19 2008, 02:47 PM

--------------------
my youtube account with riffs and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenygzus
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AudunESP
Jan 19 2008, 03:04 PM
GMC:er
hey you! dam man! that is a sign! call your band "wound of grunge"! or "first-blood grunge" maybe:)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Scales = some boring stuff thats totally unnescesary to create cool music, liek, if ur stupid.

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jan 19 2008, 08:55 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
sad.gif well I hope it gets better soon mate

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:04 AM