Downloading Backing Tracks
Charlieratz
Sep 28 2011, 02:29 PM
GMC:er
Hi, just joined GMC yesterday and loving the site but have one question, is it possible to download the backing tracks from the lessons to a usb memory stick or my laptops HD as i dont always have internet access when out at other places other than home and would be good to be able to practice new licks etc when jamming at a mates etc. cheers

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ZX6
Sep 28 2011, 02:32 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi, there is a small arrow icon beside the backing track , you can download it clicking the arrow wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Sep 28 2011, 02:55 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Hello and welcome to GMC! smile.gif

Yes - backing tracks are downloadable by clicking on the small arrow next to them in the lesson player.
Check out this thread for more details : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=39377

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Sep 28 2011, 03:19 PM
Instructor
that's a recent add-on on the site which I find pretty cool. So yes, you can take advantage of it!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 28 2011, 04:41 PM
Instructor
Let us know if the problem is now solved! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 02:01 PM