> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

Lesson Request - In The Style Of Bad Religion
Paul Coutts
Dec 11 2007, 06:37 AM
GMC:er
Hey Gabriel
I love your lessons, you have the pentatonic scale sorted! I'd love to play with that kind of understanding, so I was wondering if you could give a lesson on HOW you make your "In The Style of-".
For example, what do you look for when studying a style to gain the understanding, etc...
Could you do this with the band Bad Religion?
They have lots of albums to choose from as they've been around for quite some time.
Cheers,
Paul

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear - Ibanez RG350EX, Ibanez RG220DX, ESP LTD MH250, Line 6 PODx3, Laney TF100, Ibanez SM7, Ibanez RG ?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
jammer91
Feb 8 2008, 07:38 PM
Yeah, theyre one of my favorite pop punk bands. Nice speedy songs (real speedy, so fast every song of theirs is like 1 minute, or atleast all the ones ive heard). I once remember another GMCer asking Gabriel how to play in another atrists style. Gabriel sort of made it clear that the first step is identifying the mode the artist uses. All i remeber is the first step, because i cant even get past that. rolleyes.gif.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 10 2007, 12:27 AM) *
Part of the key to success is to never call yourself good...

My RIg:
-Epiphone 1967 FLying V
-Line 6 POD XT live
-VOX Valvetronics AD30VT
-Yamaha EG-112
-Yamaha GA-10
-Some Yamaha acoustic which is a magnet to dust under my bed

End World Hunger

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 22 2008, 04:20 AM
Instructor
Thanks for the request! I'll think about it... wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Feb 25 2008, 10:59 AM
I saw Bad Religion a couple months ago, one of the best shows I've ever been to, the pit was HUGE!!!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 25 2008, 11:36 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (RIP Dime @ Feb 25 2008, 06:59 AM) *
I saw Bad Religion a couple months ago, one of the best shows I've ever been to, the pit was HUGE!!!

That's bad for me... You know that they played in an Argentinian rock festival but as they opened the show I arrived late and couldn't see them... sad.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:59 AM