Tips On Being An All Around Better Guitar Player
MeTaL GoD DIME
Mar 31 2007, 03:20 AM
GMC:er
ok
i know practice...but what? i can learn other songs but i dont want to
ide rather create my own style or just improvise what evers on my mind

and the style is dimebag darrell...not just his rythems(sp) but his solos are crazy

any suggestions would be great

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Mar 31 2007, 08:24 AM
Lets go fishing!
Is this an advert for dimebag darrell? laugh.gif ohmy.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Leviathan
Mar 31 2007, 07:28 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Mar 31 2007, 03:24 AM) *
Is this an advert for dimebag darrell? laugh.gif ohmy.gif

lol yeah i know what you mean it like took a year to scroll all the way down.

QUOTE (MeTaL GoD DIME @ Mar 30 2007, 10:20 PM) *
ok
i know practice...but what? i can learn other songs but i dont want to
ide rather create my own style or just improvise what evers on my mind

and the style is dimebag darrell...not just his rythems(sp) but his solos are crazy
any suggestions would be great

I would like to create all my own stuff but I need to practice alot more than i already do which is like 4 or 5 hours a day. Today i'm taking a break for a while until the night time.. I've still got a lot of learning to do.

+Quote Post
VIRUS
Apr 1 2007, 02:05 AM
Practice, practice, practice, learn a bunch of techniques, learn alot of songs that are a little bit harder than what you would usually play, learn a lot of scales, learn to improvise, jam with a band, get good at legato and vibrato, incorporate aspects of other genres in your playing (blues, rock, metal, jazz, neoclassical, etc.)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:15 AM