18 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Typos, Bugs And Other Findings
Robin
Mar 10 2008, 11:35 AM
GMC:er
Under the Ask an Instructor forum it says "Don't foget to make a lesson request!". I guess its supposed to be "forget" ? biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Mar 13 2008, 02:17 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I'm not sure if it' a bug, but on the introduce yoruself page, there is no FastReply button. I just thought lets share it!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Gus
Mar 17 2008, 12:09 PM
Hi, during this weekend I had problems to access the forum at home. All the other parts were accessible.

I noticed that all the other links start at www, while the forum starts at www2. I was actually able to enter the forum by using the www2 prefix:
http://www2.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_forum/
But I could not post anything, and could only read some topics by substituting www for www2. I tried both firefox and IE, and GMC was the only site I had problem...

Now I am accessing from the university and it is working fine.

I would like to solve it, because, well I should not be on GMC forum at work/university tongue.gif

--------------------
my "Thank you GMC!" video

If you like it please vote in the competition ;-)

Gus Stairway to Guitar Heaven - my practice agenda

Check out my lesson here Phrygian Dominant Solo lesson

Gear : Ibanez RGT320q (I just love the neck-thru sustain), Washburn EA-20SDL (acoustic 6 string), Standard strat (Mexico), POD X3 Live

Some of my Guitar heroes: Jimmy Page, Slash, Kirk Hammett, Augusto Licks, Joe Satriani, Gus G, David Gilmour, Mark Knopfler...

+Quote Post
Col Roberts
Mar 29 2008, 09:28 AM
Learning Roadie
On many occasions after logging in for a lesson, when I try to access my bookmarks I am told I am not logged in. When I click on "login" the bookmarked items then appear (without the login panel appearing!). Does anyone else experience this?

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Apr 4 2008, 06:39 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Col Roberts @ Mar 29 2008, 10:28 AM) *
On many occasions after logging in for a lesson, when I try to access my bookmarks I am told I am not logged in. When I click on "login" the bookmarked items then appear (without the login panel appearing!). Does anyone else experience this?

I had it aswell, I mean the just click login and no panel coming up. I never had to fill in the form on my pc after logging in, but i'm not sure about it. I think it's because your computer saves the cookies.

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Darfuria
Apr 14 2008, 04:36 AM
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/memberson...ower-chords.htm

First finger on the 3rd fret of the low E string, 4th finger or ring finger on the 5th fret of the D string (should be A).

--------------------
Want a website for you or your band? http://www.websiteformyband.com

+Quote Post
Col Roberts
Apr 15 2008, 01:15 PM
Learning Roadie
There is a typo in Ivan's "Pentatonic Workshop Level 1". The word "Excersies" in the main heading should read "Exercise" or "Exercises".

Cheers.

This post has been edited by Col Roberts: Apr 15 2008, 01:18 PM

+Quote Post
SamJ
Apr 19 2008, 06:14 PM
When I send a personal message on the forum it never saves the message into my Saved Items folder, anyone know why?

Thanks. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Mr T
Apr 25 2008, 05:38 AM
I uploaded a new avatar, but now it just shows a resized version of my old avatar instead of the new one. It only shows the new one in the edit avatar settings section.

--------------------

Roland Cube 30; Toneport GX; Cort kx1; Ibanez RG1570; Ibanez EW35ABE-NT

http://www.last.fm/user/Mr_T83

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Apr 25 2008, 07:57 AM
Refresh your browser. wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mr T
Apr 25 2008, 08:08 AM
Well what do you know, it fixed itself tongue.gif
Guess I'm too impatient. dry.gif

--------------------

Roland Cube 30; Toneport GX; Cort kx1; Ibanez RG1570; Ibanez EW35ABE-NT

http://www.last.fm/user/Mr_T83

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Apr 25 2008, 09:14 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sam Hook @ Apr 19 2008, 07:14 PM) *
When I send a personal message on the forum it never saves the message into my Saved Items folder, anyone know why?

Thanks. smile.gif

You have to check the box: "Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder"
You'll find it just above the "Send Message"-button smile.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Apr 25 2008, 09:46 AM
Acoustic Instructor
When I use Opera the posts in a topic are shown like a tree. sad.gif
It's normal in IE.
I used Opera before but never happened like that. sad.gif
Attached Image

This post has been edited by Vinod Saranga: Apr 25 2008, 09:49 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  opera.bmp ( 1.21MB ) Number of downloads: 219

--------------------

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Apr 25 2008, 10:04 AM
Vinod, go to options on the top of the page, right over the first post and select normal display mode.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Apr 25 2008, 10:12 AM
Acoustic Instructor
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Apr 25 2008, 03:04 PM) *
Vinod, go to options on the top of the page, right over the first post and select normal display mode.

Thank you very much,I think I misclicked that.
Thanks again biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Apr 25 2008, 10:17 AM
Glad I could help. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
chast
May 13 2008, 09:36 PM
Learning Roadie
The lick of the day with the octaves, there is written "Using otaves...", someone forgot a c wink.gif

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
axelsson
May 26 2008, 09:50 AM
Okay so I think I just found a bug. There seems to be some problems with marcus lavendell´s vibrato lesson 2 and 3. Because when you click 'on them the right video shows up but it says that it is Iron Maiden Style lesson and below it there is a description by David Walliman.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 26 2008, 09:56 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (axelsson @ May 26 2008, 08:50 AM) *
Okay so I think I just found a bug. There seems to be some problems with marcus lavendell´s vibrato lesson 2 and 3. Because when you click 'on them the right video shows up but it says that it is Iron Maiden Style lesson and below it there is a description by David Walliman.

Thanks we are aware of this and hope to get it sorted soon! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nick Kellie
May 26 2008, 10:07 AM
Instructor
i noticed that with the new tabbed lesson design that the dimensions of the page are different so scale diagrams don't quite fit 100% also peoples feedback goes off the side of the page too.

nick

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:50 PM