7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >  
Favorite Cartoons, GMC'ers Dicuss there favorite Cartoons, Mattacuk gets comitted
Hemlok
Nov 15 2007, 09:46 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Wyvernx @ Nov 15 2007, 09:36 AM) *
My favorite anime is [Fatherless one]!! It's sad that it only ran six episodes, and the mangas are awesome, and my other favorite is Excel Saga, for the protagonist's energy

Edited for language - Andrew
I also forgot to add Basilisk!! (sorry Andrew! but that was the name of the series)

Fatherless one? what is that like a watered down version of.... oh hang on laugh.gif

Heaps of cartoons listed here i completely forgot about! lets see what did I watch when I was a kid, Care Bears? laugh.gif laugh.gif has anyone mentioned that yet? No? I guess you guys weren't sissy's like me. tongue.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif hahahhaa okay bedtime. wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 15 2007, 09:53 PM
Moderation Policy Director
I'm sorry, but all the really good stuff is older than that ... I talk of such classics as Yogi Bear, Hong Kong Phooey, Scooby Doo, Stop the Pigeon, Whacky Racers, Top Cat ... all classics, but I bet none of you remember them blink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Nov 15 2007, 09:53 PM

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 15 2007, 10:01 PM
Lets go fishing!
STOP THE PIGEON, STOP THE PIGEON!!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Nov 15 2007, 10:18 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Nov 15 2007, 08:53 PM) *
I'm sorry, but all the really good stuff is older than that ... I talk of such classics as Yogi Bear, Hong Kong Phooey, Scooby Doo, Stop the Pigeon, Whacky Racers, Top Cat ... all classics, but I bet none of you remember them blink.gif

Top cat! man!!! laugh.gif and hong kong fuey no`1 super guy , Batfink?, Danger Mouse? smile.gif

sad.gif I remember em m8 laugh.gif laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Smells: Nov 15 2007, 10:19 PM

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 15 2007, 10:20 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Smells @ Nov 15 2007, 09:18 PM) *
Top cat! man!!! laugh.gif and hong kong fuey no`1 super guy , Batfink??

sad.gif I remember em m8 laugh.gif laugh.gif

I loved Batfink and his super sonar thingy.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Nov 15 2007, 10:21 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Nov 15 2007, 09:20 PM) *
I loved Batfink and his super sonar thingy.
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP

"You cannot harm me, my wings are like a shield of steel" laugh.gif laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Smells: Nov 15 2007, 10:21 PM

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 15 2007, 10:29 PM
Lets go fishing!
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

--------------------

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Nov 15 2007, 10:35 PM
QUOTE (Wyvernx @ Nov 15 2007, 02:36 AM) *
My favorite anime is [Fatherless one]!! It's sad that it only ran six episodes, and the mangas are awesome, and my other favorite is Excel Saga, for the protagonist's energy

Edited for language - Andrew
I also forgot to add Basilisk!! (sorry Andrew! but that was the name of the series)

So this word is not allowed?

Edited for link to Wikipedia in which a bad word was shown - sheesh, am I keen or what ??? - Andrew

This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Nov 15 2007, 10:41 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 15 2007, 10:41 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Nov 15 2007, 09:35 PM) *
So this word is not allowed?

Batfink ? wink.gif

This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Nov 15 2007, 10:42 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Nov 15 2007, 10:46 PM
Actually, the only thing I dislike with South Park is that certain words are bleeped out. I find that personally VERY VERY offensive... biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 15 2007, 10:51 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Nov 15 2007, 04:46 PM) *
Actually, the only thing I dislike with South Park is that certain words are bleeped out. I find that personally VERY VERY offensive... biggrin.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 15 2007, 11:05 PM
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 15 2007, 01:16 AM) *

Greatest cartoon to ever happen!
Everyone watched DBZ!!!

Naruto is sick.

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Nov 15 2007, 11:26 PM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Nov 15 2007, 02:51 PM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Well, it's true... wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 15 2007, 11:27 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Nov 15 2007, 08:46 PM) *
Fatherless one? what is that like a watered down version of.... oh hang on laugh.gif

Heaps of cartoons listed here i completely forgot about! lets see what did I watch when I was a kid, Care Bears? laugh.gif laugh.gif has anyone mentioned that yet? No? I guess you guys weren't sissy's like me. tongue.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif hahahhaa okay bedtime. wink.gif

Its ok Brent, im pretty sure i watched one or two of those when i was very little wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Nov 15 2007, 11:34 PM
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Nov 15 2007, 10:46 PM) *

Haha, I think it's hillarious! But that might have something to do with me being as mature as a 3-year old laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Animosity
Nov 15 2007, 11:40 PM
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Nov 15 2007, 03:46 PM) *

I stopped watching it when they made fun of Bono. C'mon, U2 is me favorite band, mate!

QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Nov 15 2007, 04:05 PM) *
Naruto is sick.

biggrin.gif Indeed biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 15 2007, 11:41 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 15 2007, 10:40 PM) *
I stopped watching it when they made fun of Bono. C'mon, U2 is me favorite band, mate!
biggrin.gif Indeed biggrin.gif

LOL.... Funny you should mention that as I live for U2 !! I found it kinda hard to swallow but in the end decided to take it at face value! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Nov 15 2007, 11:42 PM
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 15 2007, 03:40 PM) *

That episode is one of the weakest IMO.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Animosity
Nov 15 2007, 11:47 PM
Anyone remember this environmental friendly hero?

tongue.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (mattacuk @ Nov 15 2007, 04:41 PM) *
LOL.... Funny you should mention that as I live for U2 !! I found it kinda hard to swallow but in the end decided to take it at face value! biggrin.gif

Nice! What did you think of - Wave of Sorrow?

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 15 2007, 11:50 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Nov 15 2007, 10:42 PM) *
That episode is one of the weakest IMO.

I belive you right, it wasnt good at all. I much prefer South Park of old, it was so much more funny when it was just suggestive. They have had to use alot a foul language just to keep it going, and I just dont like it much sad.gif

QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 15 2007, 10:47 PM) *
Anyone remember this environmental friendly hero?

tongue.gif tongue.gif
Nice! What did you think of - Wave of Sorrow?

Captain Planet Rocks, I even had the Amiga Game biggrin.gif

I have not yet heard Wave of Sorrow, hopefully very soon! biggrin.gif Actually, The Edge is my favorite band member - he is awsome. I have every CD and DVD released by U2, I also have most of the old LP's! biggrin.gif

ZOO TV is my favorite tour, I love the Sydney one biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by mattacuk: Nov 15 2007, 11:51 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:30 AM