Beginner's Corner 13: C Major Solo
newguyatgmc
Mar 10 2013, 02:01 AM
GMC:er
Hey guys please review and provide feedback.

https://soundcloud.com/sarang-fegde/c-major-jam

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 10 2013, 02:00 PM
Instructor
Hey man! This is shaping up really nicely - timing seems to be good but I would like to ask you to focus on the bends in the recording, as they are near the pitch of the note you are aiming for but not quite there. Please let me know when you are ready with another recording smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 11 2013, 03:48 PM
Instructor
Nice take mate! Cosmin already said the good points and the things that you have to work one! There is a lesson for practicing bending on those series, don't miss it!

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Beginn...String-Bending/

Keep on the good job! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 11 2013, 04:33 PM
Instructor
Indeed...Like Cosmin said...bends are the thing You should work on mostly smile.gif Anyway...very nice, positive mood in this impro

+Quote Post
newguyatgmc
Mar 11 2013, 05:14 PM
GMC:er
Thanks for the encouraging words. I had two guitar tracks on this one. One track to just play the scale and the other track to add that bending lick. I will work on improving that pitch. I will post a second take sometime during the week.

I am currently working on another bending lesson. I will post a recording of that shortly.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 12 2013, 02:32 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (newguyatgmc @ Mar 11 2013, 01:14 PM) *
Thanks for the encouraging words. I had two guitar tracks on this one. One track to just play the scale and the other track to add that bending lick. I will work on improving that pitch. I will post a second take sometime during the week.

I am currently working on another bending lesson. I will post a recording of that shortly.

Excelent! You can post your takes at REC program. We check the takes there many times everyday, grade them and give feedback.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...p?showforum=152

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:50 PM